Datacom in pictures
News about Datacom
Interviews about Datacom
Independent Data Solutions has inked a deal with a Norway-based datacentre connectivity solutions firm SmartOptics to become the sole distributor of its wavelength division multiplexing solutions in A/NZ.
ARN's latest roundtable was held in conjunction with Symantec, at Otto Risorante in Woolloomooloo, Sydney. With the ever-evolving threat landscape and game-changing trends including Cloud, virtualisation and mobility affecting how businesses approach IT, organisations need to be aware of the latest trends in the security and storage markets and adopt appropriate response strategies. Attendees discussed these and many other storage and security predictions for 2014, highlighted the game-changing market trends, and the overall implications for partners. Photographs by Ian Sharp
Datacom NZ and Syl Semantics have entered into a partnership to deliver information management and enterprise search solutions to A/NZ clients.
IT services provider, Datacom, has created a new division, Datacom Solutions that will be led by newly appointed Jonathan Usher.
New Zealand headquartered IT firm Datacom Group has reported net profits before tax of $50.9 million for the year ending 31 March 2013, a rise of 26 per cent over last year’s $40.4 million. Net profit after tax touched $36 million.
Microsoft has revealed the list of partners that will have access to selling its Surface RT and Pro tablets in the Australian market.
PC vendor, Lenovo, hosted its 2013 Gala Dinner early this week where it awarded key distributor and reseller partners.
NZ-based business technology solutions provider, Datacom, has appointed Fred King to the newly-created position of partnering and platform strategy manager for Australia.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Once upon a time, the idea of using expensive, environmentally-friendly IT was expected to flop in the harsh world of business. But fast-forward to 2009 and green technology has leapt off the drawing boards into the realm of profitability.
Steady, incremental improvement has been the name of the game for Datacom, and is what led to the service provider winning the ARN Green Project of the Year award for the second time in a row.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
ABT Online, an IBM® Business Partner, needed to refresh its ageing multi-platform managed services infrastructure to support existing enterprise clients and to serve new small to medium business customers.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSOComputerworldCIOTechworld
- Telstra loses case against ACCC, Vocus Communications and iiNet subsidiaries
- TPG's FTTB plan could upset NBN: Switkowski
- Should Australian businesses fear US cloud vendors?
- NBN transit network hits terabit speeds in Toowoomba trial
- Some Australian businesses 'unlikely' to be ready for Privacy Act changes: survey
- 8 attributes of the successful CMO
- Foxtel employs wearable technology to give AFL fans a more sensory experience
- Social Media Getting More Spontaneous and Less Personal
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner
- IT graduate numbers fall 50 per cent in past decade: ABS
- Privacy changes: One in three SMEs now risk $1.7 million fines
- Victorian government partners US research body in $55 million biotechnology push
- Equinix boosts broadband in Vanuatu
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events