Datacom in pictures
News about Datacom
Interviews about Datacom
IT services provider, Datacom, has created a new division, Datacom Solutions that will be led by newly appointed Jonathan Usher.
New Zealand headquartered IT firm Datacom Group has reported net profits before tax of $50.9 million for the year ending 31 March 2013, a rise of 26 per cent over last year’s $40.4 million. Net profit after tax touched $36 million.
Microsoft has revealed the list of partners that will have access to selling its Surface RT and Pro tablets in the Australian market.
PC vendor, Lenovo, hosted its 2013 Gala Dinner early this week where it awarded key distributor and reseller partners.
NZ-based business technology solutions provider, Datacom, has appointed Fred King to the newly-created position of partnering and platform strategy manager for Australia.
Software company, SAP, has inked an agreement with independent business technology solutions provider, Datacom.
Solutions provider, Datacom, has joined QlikTech’s list of authorised resellers in A/NZ.
Datacom has acquired the IP and selected assets from Western Australia-based education provider, XciteLogic.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Once upon a time, the idea of using expensive, environmentally-friendly IT was expected to flop in the harsh world of business. But fast-forward to 2009 and green technology has leapt off the drawing boards into the realm of profitability.
Steady, incremental improvement has been the name of the game for Datacom, and is what led to the service provider winning the ARN Green Project of the Year award for the second time in a row.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
As discussed in Part 1 of this series (Enterprise SSHD Basics, TP649), a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications presents a favorable value proposition in the current storage market. By adding a solid state (or NAND flash) component to the core architecture of a traditional hard disk drive (HDD), SSHDs present unique opportunities for enterprise environments to achieve improved performance—without sacrificing storage capacity. Furthermore, the operation of these drives delivers performance levels above those of traditional HDDs, with continued overall endurance.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Google will no longer suppress images in Gmail messages
- Mozilla advises webmasters to implement X-Frame-Options security header
- Hacker sentenced to 18 months for peddling computer access to US national security lab
- Phishing gang suspected of £1 million theft found with hand grenade
- Internet companies dismayed by French law allowing warrantless access to live user data
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social