A global survey of 600 Kroll Ontrack Data Recovery customers has found that while 66 per cent of Australian respondents had a backup solution in place at the time of data loss, the backup was not up to date or operating properly.
A year after its initial formation, document management and data protection company, Recall, is extending its partnership with EVault to the Asia-Pacific (APAC) market.
Technology services and solutions provider, Kroll Ontrack, has signed up its first 125 certified partners across A/NZ since the company launched its local data recovery certified partner program in May 2011.
A survey by data recovery and legal technology vendor, Kroll Ontrack, into Solid State Disk (SSD) and Flash technology use has found failure rates to be minimal among users.
Data recovery and legal technologies products and services provider, Kroll Ontrack, recently announced the availability of Ontrack PowerControls version 6.1.
Data recovery and legal technologies products and services provider, Kroll Ontrack, has implemented its data recovery certified partner program.
Verizon Business and IBM are now offering a joint service aimed at helping large businesses safely store large chunks of data within the Verizon cloud.
Brisbane-based resellers for data recovery specialist, Payam, are expected to be key beneficiaries from the company’s new laboratory in Brisbane.
Sign up now »
COPY: In a world accustomed to multiple, fragmented technologies and point solutions, MSPs need a unified approach that supports endpoint management across heterogeneous devices and operating systems. This buyers’ guide outlines features and capabilities that comprise an effective endpoint management solution to help enhance visibility and control for hundreds of thousands of distributed endpoints.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- U.S. urged to let companies 'hack-back' at IP cyber thieves
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes