Data#3 in pictures
News about Data#3
Interviews about Data#3
A strong final quarter has boosted business technology solutions company, Data#3 Limited's net profit after tax (NPAT) for the 2014 financial year to about $7.5 million.
Transitioning technology consumption and disruptive forces are propelling the channel’s perpetual skills shortage to an inflection point which some are calling a skills revolution.
Data#3 has dipped its foot into user-oriented Wi-Fi analytics with a $A2.5 million minority shareholding stake in Discovery Technology which will lead to a controlling position by 2015 and full ownership by June 2017 at latest.
When Salesforce.com executive, Dan Bognar, sat down in his living room with his nine-year-old son to watch the Budget recently, it was with disappointment that he revealed an uncomfortable truth about the future of ICT in Australia to his son.
Microsoft has confirmed that it will not change its Surface commercial sales model ahead of the launch of its Surface Pro 3 tablet in August.
Application performance management (APM) company, Compuware, has hired Graham Dean as partner manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Westcon New Zealand and Data#3 took top honours at Symantec's 2014 Pacific Partner Awards in Sydney, winning the Distributor of the Year and Symantec Partner of the Year categories, respectively. The firms were selected judged on overall performance in revenue growth, achievement of Symantec specialisation, joint marketing activities, program adoption, technical expertise and customer service excellence. Other winners included Ethan Group, Insight, Intalock, Insentra, and Datacom NZ.
Data#3 has inked $1.9 million deal to provide new servers for the Department of Defence.
In 2007, at the inaugural ARN Awards, Data#3 picked up the award for Integrator of the Year.
For Data#3 managing director, John Grant, a great reputation is key to success in business. That’s why winning ARN’s Enterprise Reseller of the Year for the second year in a row is so significant.
For many business owners, the garage is not only a space for your car and tools; it also serves as a place for beginning a business.
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Telstra to send 671 jobs to Asia
- World first Braille mobile phone launches in Australia
- More News
- 24 Jul
- Veeam’s Crazy 8 Roadshow
- 24 Jul
- The Rise of the Challenger Marketer
- 24 Jul
- Executive Sales Breakfast Briefing
- 24 Jul
- Dell Connected Security: Listen to what the experts have to say about security
- View all events