Data#3 in pictures
News about Data#3
Interviews about Data#3
Data#3 has completed the first phase of its Discovery Technology takeover, confirming it has acquired 42.5 per cent of the Wi-Fi analytics software vendor for $2.5 million.
A strong final quarter has boosted business technology solutions company, Data#3 Limited's net profit after tax (NPAT) for the 2014 financial year to about $7.5 million.
Transitioning technology consumption and disruptive forces are propelling the channel’s perpetual skills shortage to an inflection point which some are calling a skills revolution.
Data#3 has dipped its foot into user-oriented Wi-Fi analytics with a $A2.5 million minority shareholding stake in Discovery Technology which will lead to a controlling position by 2015 and full ownership by June 2017 at latest.
When Salesforce.com executive, Dan Bognar, sat down in his living room with his nine-year-old son to watch the Budget recently, it was with disappointment that he revealed an uncomfortable truth about the future of ICT in Australia to his son.
Microsoft has confirmed that it will not change its Surface commercial sales model ahead of the launch of its Surface Pro 3 tablet in August.
Application performance management (APM) company, Compuware, has hired Graham Dean as partner manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Westcon New Zealand and Data#3 took top honours at Symantec's 2014 Pacific Partner Awards in Sydney, winning the Distributor of the Year and Symantec Partner of the Year categories, respectively. The firms were selected judged on overall performance in revenue growth, achievement of Symantec specialisation, joint marketing activities, program adoption, technical expertise and customer service excellence. Other winners included Ethan Group, Insight, Intalock, Insentra, and Datacom NZ.
In 2007, at the inaugural ARN Awards, Data#3 picked up the award for Integrator of the Year.
For Data#3 managing director, John Grant, a great reputation is key to success in business. That’s why winning ARN’s Enterprise Reseller of the Year for the second year in a row is so significant.
For many business owners, the garage is not only a space for your car and tools; it also serves as a place for beginning a business.
- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- One in five apps send passwords as clear text: Symantec
- Aug 01
- Mitro makes password manager open source as team heads to Twitter
- Aug 01
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
- Aug 01
- ACCC revises mobile terminating access service prices
- More News
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- View all events