Data#3 in pictures
News about Data#3
Interviews about Data#3
Business technology solutions company, Data#3 Limited, has appointment Ray Merlano as General Manager - Queensland, following the retirement of Mark Esler, after 30 years with the company.
More than 2,000 people and 28 partners converged on EMC Forum 2014 in what is becoming one of Australia's top IT infrastructure events.
Data#3 has completed the first phase of its Discovery Technology takeover, confirming it has acquired 42.5 per cent of the Wi-Fi analytics software vendor for $2.5 million.
A strong final quarter has boosted business technology solutions company, Data#3 Limited's net profit after tax (NPAT) for the 2014 financial year to about $7.5 million.
Transitioning technology consumption and disruptive forces are propelling the channel’s perpetual skills shortage to an inflection point which some are calling a skills revolution.
Data#3 has dipped its foot into user-oriented Wi-Fi analytics with a $A2.5 million minority shareholding stake in Discovery Technology which will lead to a controlling position by 2015 and full ownership by June 2017 at latest.
When Salesforce.com executive, Dan Bognar, sat down in his living room with his nine-year-old son to watch the Budget recently, it was with disappointment that he revealed an uncomfortable truth about the future of ICT in Australia to his son.
Microsoft has confirmed that it will not change its Surface commercial sales model ahead of the launch of its Surface Pro 3 tablet in August.
In 2007, at the inaugural ARN Awards, Data#3 picked up the award for Integrator of the Year.
For Data#3 managing director, John Grant, a great reputation is key to success in business. That’s why winning ARN’s Enterprise Reseller of the Year for the second year in a row is so significant.
For many business owners, the garage is not only a space for your car and tools; it also serves as a place for beginning a business.
- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
- Smart city control networks being architected more securely than SCADA
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- Workers at U.S. nuclear regulator fooled by phishers
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB
- Investment in services pays off for ASG
- Voice over 4G: Vodafone lands Australian first
- Distribution Central launches Fusion Systems in SAN Systems rebrand
- Elisha joins Pivotal as new CTO
- More News
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- 25 Aug
- CA IT Leaders Forum ’14 Brisbane
- 26 Aug
- Integrate 2014 Exhibition & Conference
- View all events