Darren Adams in pictures
News about Darren Adams
Avnet A/NZ has announced that it is has picked up Websense in a national NZ distribution deal, to complement its existing Australian operations.
Avnet CEO, Rick Hamada and Avnet Technology Solutions (TS) Asia Pacific president, William Chu, were recently in town to meet with key suppliers and partners. Along with Avnet Technology Solutions vice president and general manager A/NZ, Darren Adams, the three leaders met up with ARN’s Julia Talevski to talk about the next wave of distribution and how disruptive technologies such as Cloud, are influencing the pace of change in the market.
Avnet Australia is examining the full Lenovo technology portfolio following a recent global deal which has brought the two companies closer together.
Hitachi Data Systems has appointed Avnet as the national value-add distributor for a new Cloud partner ecosystem - Avnet Cloud Connect.
Avnet Technology Solutions has deployed a Brocade-based network infrastructure inside its datacentres in its mission to provide self-service Cloud computing resources to Australian resellers
Avnet Technology Solutions and HP have ramped up their efforts to enable channel partners to accelerate growth in the adoption of software defined networking.
Australian IT bosses were among the more than 300 business leaders who braved the cold last night at the Vinnies CEO Sleeout in Sydney.
Australian IT bosses were among the more than 300 business leaders who braved the cold last night at the Vinnies CEO Sleepout in Sydney.
- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
- Eyes on China as massive DDoS on GitHub heads into day three
- 'Largest DDoS attack' in GitHub's history targets anticensorship projects
- Cirrus Networks signs $4.6 million in contracts via new strategy
- Alcidion raises $1.5 million to expand Miya decision support platform
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge: On sale in Australia, April 10, from $999
- Invigor uses Big Data to slice prices for consumers
- More News
- 30 Mar
- Australian experts to address cybersecurity challenges and solutions at Canberra...
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- View all events