Darren Adams in pictures
News about Darren Adams
Avnet Technology Solutions is stepping up its Cloud strategy in the A/NZ market through appointing Chris Farrow as its A/NZ Cloud services business manager and launching its Cloud toolset.
Avnet A/NZ has announced that it is has picked up Websense in a national NZ distribution deal, to complement its existing Australian operations.
Avnet CEO, Rick Hamada and Avnet Technology Solutions (TS) Asia Pacific president, William Chu, were recently in town to meet with key suppliers and partners. Along with Avnet Technology Solutions vice president and general manager A/NZ, Darren Adams, the three leaders met up with ARN’s Julia Talevski to talk about the next wave of distribution and how disruptive technologies such as Cloud, are influencing the pace of change in the market.
Avnet Australia is examining the full Lenovo technology portfolio following a recent global deal which has brought the two companies closer together.
Hitachi Data Systems has appointed Avnet as the national value-add distributor for a new Cloud partner ecosystem - Avnet Cloud Connect.
Avnet Technology Solutions has deployed a Brocade-based network infrastructure inside its datacentres in its mission to provide self-service Cloud computing resources to Australian resellers
Avnet Technology Solutions and HP have ramped up their efforts to enable channel partners to accelerate growth in the adoption of software defined networking.
Australian IT bosses were among the more than 300 business leaders who braved the cold last night at the Vinnies CEO Sleeout in Sydney.
- United's bug bounty doesn't include in-flight systems
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- SimpliVity hunts Nutanix with "convergence 3.0" technology
- Fujitsu's Australian partners claim five of 20 awards at APAC conference
- TechnologyOne records $90 million revenue in half year results
- Vivid snapshot: Affinity by Amigo and Amigo + S1T2
- More News
- 26 May
- IM Experience, Brisbane
- 26 May
- SplunkLive! Brisbane
- 26 May
- Entrepreneurial Marketing - Innovative Thinking to Create or Re-Invigorate your ...
- 26 May
- D-Link IP Surveillance Training and Certification
- View all events