Darren Adams in pictures
News about Darren Adams
Avnet Australia is examining the full Lenovo technology portfolio following a recent global deal which has brought the two companies closer together.
Hitachi Data Systems has appointed Avnet as the national value-add distributor for a new Cloud partner ecosystem - Avnet Cloud Connect.
Avnet Technology Solutions has deployed a Brocade-based network infrastructure inside its datacentres in its mission to provide self-service Cloud computing resources to Australian resellers
Avnet Technology Solutions and HP have ramped up their efforts to enable channel partners to accelerate growth in the adoption of software defined networking.
Australian IT bosses were among the more than 300 business leaders who braved the cold last night at the Vinnies CEO Sleeout in Sydney.
Australian IT bosses were among the more than 300 business leaders who braved the cold last night at the Vinnies CEO Sleepout in Sydney.
A former Avnet and itX staff member has revealed the recent restructure at the distributor was not the first, but the third round of job cuts in as many years.
Avnet Technology Solutions has undertaken a major restructure of its operations in Australia, resulting in significant job cuts as the company reacts to a decline in server and storage sales.
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Obama pushes for net neutrality, opposes data localization in trade pact
- New ransomware avoids hitting the same victim twice
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015
- Why virtual reality is opening a new world for customer interaction
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- More News