Business software vendor ComOps' chief executive officer, Daniel Sheahan, has resigned from the company’s board.
Experts claim employers need to be flexible in order to attract talent
ComOps has snagged a contract with engineering plastics company, Dotmar Group, to implement an integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) and business intelligence solution.
Business software and service provider, ComOps, is aiming to snare half-a-dozen additional partners within the next seven months.
Business software and service provider, ComOps, has launched a new alliance program.
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia