Commander in pictures
News about Commander
Interviews about Commander
The group which controls ISPs iPrimus, Dodo, Egin and Commander has reported a 53 per cent profit surge in its full year results.
Australian communications and technology solutions provider Commander has announced a range of new 4G business mobile phone plans, and will also offer three 4G-capable smartphones.
Commander, part of the M2 Telecommunications group, has launched a new Cloud Backup product, building on its existing Cloud computing services.
ASX listed M2 Telecommunications (ASX:MTU) plans to revive the Commander name in the market, launching a new branding campaign.
With a lineage in telecommunications wholesale aggregation, Continuum Communications is looking forward to integrating directly with the National Broadband Network (NBN) as soon as possible.
Acquisitions are commonplace in the IT industry. ARN investigates what makes the difference between a successful acquisition or merger, and where things can (and do) go wrong.
IT services provider, CSG (ASX:CSV) has bought CRM and IT service management solutions provider, Aaromba.
ASX-listed integrator, Data#3 (ASX:DTL), has claimed consumer demand in Western Australia has significantly increased and it will expand its operations there.
In just one decade, M2 Telecommunications has grown from a humble communications equipment manufacturing company to a $400 million business. With its purchase of some of Commander’s assets in June, the company has also become a major player in the ICT channel. M2 CEO, Vaughan Bowen, talks to ARN about the NBN, reseller opportunities and why it pays to be niche.
- Sprint, Windstream traffic routing errors hijacked other ISPs
- New malware spreads over Twitch chat, targets Steam accounts
- Isles of Scilly council dragged over coals by Information Commissioner for letting documents slip
- Researcher disputes report BlackPOS used in Home Depot, Target attacks
- IDF 2014: Developers must address security and privacy concerns as IoT grows
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer
- Report: Customer data analysis is up, but execs still rely on intuition for strategic decisions
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment
- Google acquires online survey specialist Polar
- Permission-based programmatic advertising taps into customer data disclosure trend
- Netapp set to appoint second Australian distributor
- Up to a month wait for Apple's iPhone 6
- Avnet inks Informatica distribution deal
- Canberra Data Centres signs Digital Realty Trust expansion deal
- More News
- 16 Sep
- ChannelAdvisor Insite - Sydney 2014
- 16 Sep
- Ingram Micro SMB Favourites Roadshow
- 16 Sep
- National Data Centre Roadshow - Sydney
- 17 Sep
- SAP HR Connect
- View all events