Commander in pictures
News about Commander
Interviews about Commander
The group which controls ISPs iPrimus, Dodo, Egin and Commander has reported a 53 per cent profit surge in its full year results.
Australian communications and technology solutions provider Commander has announced a range of new 4G business mobile phone plans, and will also offer three 4G-capable smartphones.
Commander, part of the M2 Telecommunications group, has launched a new Cloud Backup product, building on its existing Cloud computing services.
ASX listed M2 Telecommunications (ASX:MTU) plans to revive the Commander name in the market, launching a new branding campaign.
With a lineage in telecommunications wholesale aggregation, Continuum Communications is looking forward to integrating directly with the National Broadband Network (NBN) as soon as possible.
Acquisitions are commonplace in the IT industry. ARN investigates what makes the difference between a successful acquisition or merger, and where things can (and do) go wrong.
IT services provider, CSG (ASX:CSV) has bought CRM and IT service management solutions provider, Aaromba.
ASX-listed integrator, Data#3 (ASX:DTL), has claimed consumer demand in Western Australia has significantly increased and it will expand its operations there.
In just one decade, M2 Telecommunications has grown from a humble communications equipment manufacturing company to a $400 million business. With its purchase of some of Commander’s assets in June, the company has also become a major player in the ICT channel. M2 CEO, Vaughan Bowen, talks to ARN about the NBN, reseller opportunities and why it pays to be niche.
- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Betfair deploys new anti-fraud system from Sphonic
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy
- PushPull Marketing merges business operations with DNA Connect
- Exclusive: HP EVP lays out strategy at HP World Tour 2014 (+51 photos)
- Security Operations Centre in Sydney to grow into APJ hub: Symantec
- Federal government injects $8.4 billion to NBN
- More News
- 28 Aug
- CA IT Leaders Forum ’14 Canberra
- 29 Aug
- CA Expo ’14 Perth
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- View all events