Commander in pictures
News about Commander
Interviews about Commander
The group which controls ISPs iPrimus, Dodo, Egin and Commander has reported a 53 per cent profit surge in its full year results.
Australian communications and technology solutions provider Commander has announced a range of new 4G business mobile phone plans, and will also offer three 4G-capable smartphones.
Commander, part of the M2 Telecommunications group, has launched a new Cloud Backup product, building on its existing Cloud computing services.
ASX listed M2 Telecommunications (ASX:MTU) plans to revive the Commander name in the market, launching a new branding campaign.
With a lineage in telecommunications wholesale aggregation, Continuum Communications is looking forward to integrating directly with the National Broadband Network (NBN) as soon as possible.
Acquisitions are commonplace in the IT industry. ARN investigates what makes the difference between a successful acquisition or merger, and where things can (and do) go wrong.
IT services provider, CSG (ASX:CSV) has bought CRM and IT service management solutions provider, Aaromba.
ASX-listed integrator, Data#3 (ASX:DTL), has claimed consumer demand in Western Australia has significantly increased and it will expand its operations there.
In just one decade, M2 Telecommunications has grown from a humble communications equipment manufacturing company to a $400 million business. With its purchase of some of Commander’s assets in June, the company has also become a major player in the ICT channel. M2 CEO, Vaughan Bowen, talks to ARN about the NBN, reseller opportunities and why it pays to be niche.
- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Video advertising dominates latest IAB online expenditure report
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Illegal Autodesk costs Perth engineer $65,000
- Chief Scientist’s STEM innovation focus gets ACS nod
- Acronis buys BackupAgent promising complete Cloud backup
- Hackett and Myer inject $5 million into BlueChilli
- More News
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- 10 Sep
- Drive greater returns from T&E with mobility - Sydney
- View all events