Commander in pictures
News about Commander
Interviews about Commander
Australian communications and technology solutions provider Commander has announced a range of new 4G business mobile phone plans, and will also offer three 4G-capable smartphones.
Commander, part of the M2 Telecommunications group, has launched a new Cloud Backup product, building on its existing Cloud computing services.
ASX listed M2 Telecommunications (ASX:MTU) plans to revive the Commander name in the market, launching a new branding campaign.
With a lineage in telecommunications wholesale aggregation, Continuum Communications is looking forward to integrating directly with the National Broadband Network (NBN) as soon as possible.
Acquisitions are commonplace in the IT industry. ARN investigates what makes the difference between a successful acquisition or merger, and where things can (and do) go wrong.
IT services provider, CSG (ASX:CSV) has bought CRM and IT service management solutions provider, Aaromba.
ASX-listed integrator, Data#3 (ASX:DTL), has claimed consumer demand in Western Australia has significantly increased and it will expand its operations there.
Darwin-based integrator, CSG, has partnered with Canon Australia in a bid to ramp up its print services business.
In just one decade, M2 Telecommunications has grown from a humble communications equipment manufacturing company to a $400 million business. With its purchase of some of Commander’s assets in June, the company has also become a major player in the ICT channel. M2 CEO, Vaughan Bowen, talks to ARN about the NBN, reseller opportunities and why it pays to be niche.
- Are IT groups really ready for BYOD security challenges?
- Qualcomm: Interoperability, community keys to wearable technology success
- EU hears Google, Microsoft, Yahoo on 'right to be forgotten'
- Wearables will make first breakthrough in enterprise, panelists say
- Europeans call for a single EU copyright to get more access to online services
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Telstra to send 671 jobs to Asia
- World first Braille mobile phone launches in Australia
- More News
- 25 Jul
- Dell Connected Security: Listen to what the experts have to say about security
- 29 Jul
- SplunkLive!; Canberra
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- View all events