Commander in pictures
News about Commander
Interviews about Commander
Australian communications and technology solutions provider Commander has announced a range of new 4G business mobile phone plans, and will also offer three 4G-capable smartphones.
Commander, part of the M2 Telecommunications group, has launched a new Cloud Backup product, building on its existing Cloud computing services.
ASX listed M2 Telecommunications (ASX:MTU) plans to revive the Commander name in the market, launching a new branding campaign.
With a lineage in telecommunications wholesale aggregation, Continuum Communications is looking forward to integrating directly with the National Broadband Network (NBN) as soon as possible.
Acquisitions are commonplace in the IT industry. ARN investigates what makes the difference between a successful acquisition or merger, and where things can (and do) go wrong.
IT services provider, CSG (ASX:CSV) has bought CRM and IT service management solutions provider, Aaromba.
ASX-listed integrator, Data#3 (ASX:DTL), has claimed consumer demand in Western Australia has significantly increased and it will expand its operations there.
Darwin-based integrator, CSG, has partnered with Canon Australia in a bid to ramp up its print services business.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
In just one decade, M2 Telecommunications has grown from a humble communications equipment manufacturing company to a $400 million business. With its purchase of some of Commander’s assets in June, the company has also become a major player in the ICT channel. M2 CEO, Vaughan Bowen, talks to ARN about the NBN, reseller opportunities and why it pays to be niche.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Radicati Market Quadrants illustrate how individual vendors fit within a specific technology market, classifying them as niche specialists, up-and-coming pioneers, today’s top players or yesterday’s leaders. In August 2013, Radicati used this model t o assess and compare 14 cloud business email providers, including Google.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest Jobs
Most Popular Resource Papers#1
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTMarketing Analytics ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- Data breaches can be traced back to nine attack 'patterns', says Verizon report
- SMS spam rises in UK as 'accident compensation' scammers get busy
- Verizon breach report makes case for behavioral analytics
- NSA spying revelations have tired out China's Huawei
- Coding error protects some Android apps from Heartbleed
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development
- Aldi to sell Medion Android tab for sub-$200
- Pacnet collaborates with China Telecom
- 4K brings flexibility to digital photography: Panasonic
- MAXON partners with Side Effects Software
- More News
- 24 Apr
- The China Healthcare ICT Conference 2014
- 05 May
- CeBIT Australia 2014
- 06 May
- Oracle Day 2014 - Across 2 Cities
- 06 May
- Oracle Day 2014 - Across 2 Cities
- View all events