Citrix in pictures
News about Citrix
Interviews about Citrix
The mobility conversation may be driving Citrix’s business in A/NZ, though Fujitsu is also interested in the trend.
Barracuda Networks has introduced license portability for the virtual products in its security product line-up.
Actifio announced the addition of Bjorn Engelhardt, Ratan Tipirneni and M.J. Golibart to its global management team.
As Citrix celebrates its 25th anniversary this year, it looks towards opportunities that go beyond the collaboration space.
Flash storage company, Nimble, has challenged hybrid flash vendors, EMC and Netapp, with the launch of its new Adaptive Flash Platform.
Blackberry Australia is pinning its hopes on a pivot to enterprise mobility, security and the Internet of Things in a bid to save the company after a dramatic fall from grace.
Nutanix is focusing its 12-month roadmap on capitalising on Citrix’s virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) footprint in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), with the vendor intent on scouting and converting customers using legacy hardware.
CA Technologies has announced that its new value-added distributor will be Express Data, as part of the company’s return to a channel focused go-to-market.
Features about Citrix
In the first part of this interview, Carl Terrantroy, senior director, partner sales for ANZ at CA Technologies, speaks to Reseller News on the sidelines of the company’s IT Leaders Forum in Auckland, on the changes he has implemented since taking on a channel role, and how he plans to add partners within each portfolio of solutions.
The public Cloud has long been touted as a transformational technology for business, but has the industry itself bought into the hype?
For one of the world’s largest producers of zinc as well as a substantial producer of copper, lead, gold and silver, moving towards a hybrid cloud computing environment was a no-brainer.
Networking will be an exciting field in 2011. With that in mind, ARN asked six prominent vendors in the space for predictions and trends that can be expected to be big in the New Year.
VMware, Microsoft and Citrix - how do they stack up against one another, and what is their future vision? MATTHEW SAINSBURY reports.
Desktop virtualization has a predicted growth curve that leaves much of the PC and IT services industries smiling: Yet none of the technologies or service providers promising to offer hosted virtual desktops are ready to step into key roles in enterprise IT infrastructures, according the same well-respected analysts who set the server virtualization market on its ear with a similar conclusion last year.
VMware talks a good game about interoperability, but its cloud initiative threatens to introduce a type of vendor lock-in that rival virtualization vendors claim they would not impose.
Well before the current world financial crisis struck, organizations have sought inventive ways to engage in face-to-face meetings without the need to travel. Companies have turned to services such as Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro, Cisco WebEx, Citrix GoToMeeting, and Microsoft Live Meeting as a means for workers in multiple locations to share presentations and otherwise collaborate.
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Meru Networks, Wavelink and Compulec deploy wireless solution at The Glennie Sch...
- Security concerns remain for off-site backup and archiving: CommVault
- AWS Cloud boosts Bulletproof revenues
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Build a private Cloud but don’t forget the software, says ...
- More News
- 21 Aug
- CAST 611 Advanced Penetration Testing
- 25 Aug
- CA IT Leaders Forum ’14 Brisbane
- 26 Aug
- Integrate 2014 Exhibition & Conference
- 26 Aug
- CA Expo ’14 Sydney
- View all events