Citrix in pictures
News about Citrix
Interviews about Citrix
That software-defined networking (SDN) is a coming reality is starting to gain traction in IT security circles, with some vendors arguing it could lead to a level of interoperability in security largely missing at present.
Flash storage solutions company, Nimble Storage, has announced its Asia-Pacific Partners of The Year, with Cloud Solutions Group winning 2014 Partner of the Year for Australia and New Zealand.
Citrix has updated its virtual desktop and appliance software with a goal of alleviating one of the biggest problems that come with a VDI deployment: Storage.
The mobility conversation may be driving Citrix’s business in A/NZ, though Fujitsu is also interested in the trend.
Barracuda Networks has introduced license portability for the virtual products in its security product line-up.
Actifio announced the addition of Bjorn Engelhardt, Ratan Tipirneni and M.J. Golibart to its global management team.
As Citrix celebrates its 25th anniversary this year, it looks towards opportunities that go beyond the collaboration space.
Flash storage company, Nimble, has challenged hybrid flash vendors, EMC and Netapp, with the launch of its new Adaptive Flash Platform.
Features about Citrix
In the first part of this interview, Carl Terrantroy, senior director, partner sales for ANZ at CA Technologies, speaks to Reseller News on the sidelines of the company’s IT Leaders Forum in Auckland, on the changes he has implemented since taking on a channel role, and how he plans to add partners within each portfolio of solutions.
The public Cloud has long been touted as a transformational technology for business, but has the industry itself bought into the hype?
For one of the world’s largest producers of zinc as well as a substantial producer of copper, lead, gold and silver, moving towards a hybrid cloud computing environment was a no-brainer.
Networking will be an exciting field in 2011. With that in mind, ARN asked six prominent vendors in the space for predictions and trends that can be expected to be big in the New Year.
VMware, Microsoft and Citrix - how do they stack up against one another, and what is their future vision? MATTHEW SAINSBURY reports.
Desktop virtualization has a predicted growth curve that leaves much of the PC and IT services industries smiling: Yet none of the technologies or service providers promising to offer hosted virtual desktops are ready to step into key roles in enterprise IT infrastructures, according the same well-respected analysts who set the server virtualization market on its ear with a similar conclusion last year.
VMware talks a good game about interoperability, but its cloud initiative threatens to introduce a type of vendor lock-in that rival virtualization vendors claim they would not impose.
Well before the current world financial crisis struck, organizations have sought inventive ways to engage in face-to-face meetings without the need to travel. Companies have turned to services such as Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro, Cisco WebEx, Citrix GoToMeeting, and Microsoft Live Meeting as a means for workers in multiple locations to share presentations and otherwise collaborate.
- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Video advertising dominates latest IAB online expenditure report
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Illegal Autodesk costs Perth engineer $65,000
- Chief Scientist’s STEM innovation focus gets ACS nod
- Acronis buys BackupAgent promising complete Cloud backup
- Hackett and Myer inject $5 million into BlueChilli
- More News
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- 10 Sep
- Drive greater returns from T&E with mobility - Sydney
- View all events