Channel Dynamics in pictures
News about Channel Dynamics
Features about Channel Dynamics
Value-added distributor (VAD), Connector Systems, has promoted Andrew Craze to general manager of Australia, five months after he first joined the company.
This roundtable discussed trends in virtualisation and the walk towards Cloud computing, and how resellers can help customers benefit from the next wave of technological advance.
Supporting customers with the right products and services to match should be top of mind for the channel this year.
2012 was a year of change for the channel. Evolving business strategies, keeping up with the demands of new technologies, and running a business with the constraint of a weak economy were just some of the challenges it faced.
It was an unsettled year, a year when economic conditions played a significant role in stifling new business opportunities and project roll outs, a year when the channel saw Cloud computing move forward from discussion to implementation, and a boom in mobility.
What’s the new industry hot spot? Telework, according to both the Federal Government and channel experts.
ARN's Community Manager, Hafizah Osman, has disappeared under a flood of community picture stories and reports of company events, so we thought what better to do than put them all in a slideshow summing up the week in the channel. This week features: CA Technologies, Channel Dynamics, Data#3, Plantronics, Samsung Communications,Toshiba, Avaya, and Deloitte. Are you pictured?
The channel may lead the way in Windows 8 adoption if early indications are any guide as several companies including Data#3, WhiteGold Solutions and ASI Solutions are ready to get on-board.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
The economic downturn is being blamed for a lot of things, not least its impact on customer spending.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Market PlaceCSO
- FBI director defends phone surveillance program
- Microsoft launches security bounty programs for Windows 8.1 and IE 11 Preview
- Apple end-to-end encryption far from bulletproof
- Java 7 Update 25 fixes 40 security issues, turns on certificate revocation checking
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities