channel in pictures
News about channel
Interviews about channel
Customer experience management software vendor, Sitecore, launched the countdown to its Trendspot event with a Channel-exclusive wine tasting at L'Aqua.
Bendigo IT directors, Ian Gillard and Marie Denham, have sold the company to Bendigo-based network services provider, Maxsum Solutions, for an undisclosed amount.
Telecommunications equipment vendor, Alcatel-Lucent, has promoted Chris Downes to channel sales director for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
APC by Schneider Electric hosted its fifth annual Partner Summit at Sydney's Doltone House on April 3. The day-long event addressed key industry trends and talking points, and engaged partners on market opportunities and strategy.
A significant investment is requires to succeed in the Asia Pacific market, according to F5 Networks.
Samsung Electronics expects its brand new Galaxy S5 smartphone to expand its channel partners’ market reach as a result of the introduction of several key features.
ARN's latest roundtable, The EUC journey continues: Partners to empower the multi-device era, hosted in conjunction with VMware, focused on end-user computing in the post-PC era, and the impact of mobile device, BYOD, social networks, and Cloud services on the way enterprises do business. With a diverse demographic of partners at the table, discussions focused on opportunities for service providers in helping customers transform workplace productivity by exploring centrally-managed IT services delivered to any device, anywhere.
Sydney-based enterprise distributor, Nextgen Distribution, has been appointed to the Nimble Storage Partner Work as a value-added distributor for New Zealand.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
When HP first announced it was retrenching more than 25,000 staff worldwide and the depth of its financial problems, Nermin Bajric spoke exclusively to the HP PPS South Pacific vice-president, Robert Mesaros. Now, six months later, he and Mesaros met again to discuss what has happened at HP since.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
While tape has sometimes (and at times even fairly) had a “bad rap” over the decades, the contemporary manifestation of the technology is not that of your grandfather’s! Indeed, in recent years, numerous important technical advances have been implemented that yield dramatic improvements: media for recovery purposes.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Most Popular Resource Papers#1
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- Small businesses could benefit from wireless industry 'kill switch' plans
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
- Fortinet, McAfee, Trend Micro, Bitdefender battle in socially-engineered malware prevention test
- Can Heartbleed be used in DDoS attacks?
- Kimberly Clark names new CISO
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size
- Vodafone tackles FIFA World Cup with $5 roaming in Brazil
- Kim Dotcom says he's set to get assets back
- As PC market stabilises, Intel focuses on smartphones
- Gratex targets A/NZ insurers with UPM2
- More News
- 24 Apr
- The China Healthcare ICT Conference 2014
- 05 May
- CeBIT Australia 2014
- 06 May
- Oracle Day 2014 - Across 2 Cities
- 06 May
- Oracle Day 2014 - Across 2 Cities
- View all events