channel in pictures
News about channel
Interviews about channel
Managed print solutions vendor, Fuji Xerox Printers, has launched its new Smart Series range, which integrates product and software solutions into one platform. And the company’s announced that it intends to infiltrate the SMB space with these offerings.
It was a rainy day but that didn't dampen spirits at the latest ARN Roundtable, held at Sydney's est restaurant. Attendees discussed everything Cloud related, focusing on data sovereignty and colocation. In addition, they spoke about the Cloud's evolution, what the channel needs to do to support the move to the Cloud, and also addressed the need for services in this space.This roundtable was sponsored by NextDC. Photographs by IAN SHARP.
Business management software vendor, Greentree, has appointed IT consulting company, Ndevr, as its newest channel partner in Australia. As per the agreement, Melbourne-headquartered Ndevr will support Greentree’s range of business software management solutions targeted at mid-tier organisations.
Critical infrastructure management company, Opengear, has made available the availability of Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) capabilities across its products in an attempt to speed up large-scale deployments of its out-of-band management technology.
Dell appoints two proven industry leaders to key executive positions on its Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions leadership teams.
ARN's massively popular and successful editorial initiative, 5 for 15, has reached a half-century. That's right, 50 interviews, 250 key insights in the channel and ICT industry in 2015. And there are still more to come.
Telsyte analyst, Rodney Gedda, has described Microsoft's shift to a subscription strategy for Windows 10 as "risky" following its launch in Redmond, Seattle.
Best IT Engineering has implemented a new suite of wholesale engineering and professional services with the help of channel consultancy, Channel Dynamics.
Features about channel
Channel experts team up to offer their knowledge on generational gaps that cause obstacles in the channel.
When HP first announced it was retrenching more than 25,000 staff worldwide and the depth of its financial problems, Nermin Bajric spoke exclusively to the HP PPS South Pacific vice-president, Robert Mesaros. Now, six months later, he and Mesaros met again to discuss what has happened at HP since.
A selection of Westcon Group’s vendor partners sat alongside the distributions Asia-Pacific services and Cloud solutions director, Darryl Grauman, to negotiate the state of resellers in the current Cloud climate, and where small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) fit in its adoption.
In transitioning to the Cloud partners need to focus on strategy and place their bets: decide what role they want to play, either selling services, selling a third party XaaS offering, rebadging an offering, or building and running their own XaaS offering.
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Why it's time to bring mindfulness into marketing leadership
- Free Windows 10 is not an upgrade ... it's marketing
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- Anittel lands CareSuper managed services contract
- M2 Group confirms rival iiNet bid
- LiveTiles set to list on the ASX in reverse takeover
- Watchguard targets "cyberloafing" with new Fireware OS
- More News
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- 28 Apr
- ESET Launch: Perth
- 28 Apr
- Modern Customer Service Summit
- View all events