channel in pictures
News about channel
Interviews about channel
Californian networking vendor, Arista Networks, has partnered with Distribution Central to tap into the distributor’s vendor and channel ecosystem in Australia and New Zealand.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia. Here are the highlights from day four's gala dinner.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia following successful sales on the back of the incentive program. Here are highlights from day two of the conference and the dinner.
Mobile enterprise application platform (MEAP) provider, BlinkMobile Interactive, has established a presence in the European market through a partnership with UK-based IT consultancy and services company, Spargonet Consulting.
Winners of WatchGuard A/NZ Elite 2013 are in the midst of a rewards trip to Malaysia following successful sales on the back of the incentive program.
Qliktech wants to grow its business at 20 per cent year on year, according to recently appointed vice president and regional director for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), Sharryn Millican.
Australian distributor, Dicker Data, has signed a share purchase agreement to acquire 100 per cent of the issued capital of Express Data for $65.5 million.
Phoenix Austec joined the WatchGuard Technologies partner network a year ago, and 12 months on, its decision to switch security vendors has paid off.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
When HP first announced it was retrenching more than 25,000 staff worldwide and the depth of its financial problems, Nermin Bajric spoke exclusively to the HP PPS South Pacific vice-president, Robert Mesaros. Now, six months later, he and Mesaros met again to discuss what has happened at HP since.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The Singapore office was using Exchange as its email server but encountered various issues such as storage capacity limitations and difficulty in managing spam. Adding new users to the server was also a hassle that often required a third party vendor, resulting in a waste of time and resources. Quadmark also experienced email performance issues that slowed down their employees’ response time, leading to frustration among staff and clients. Quadmark’s management felt that it was unacceptable to continue it’s current solution and thus decided to streamline its IT infrastructure alongside its rebranding plans. The business wanted a unified and consolidated email service for its various offices. Quadmark also wanted to be able to house files and documents on the cloud.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile
- Mar 07
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Mar 07
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- Mar 07
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Mar 07
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events