Channel Dynamics in pictures
News about Channel Dynamics
Features about Channel Dynamics
Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, Zettagrid, has launched a new Cloud Partner Program to improve reseller relations as it transitions to a channel-only engagement model.
More than 90 people attended the 10th anniversary birthday bash of Channel Dynamics at the scenic Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool in the Domain, Sydney.
Ten years ago, two eager and enthusiastic channel experts (with complementary, but completely opposite skills sets ) teamed up to form a partnership that today is reaping the rewards and leaving an indelible mark in the ICT industry.
The 2014 Awards carried a Scottish lilt with its brave hearts theme and some of the ICT industry's braver - or prouder - gentlemen decided that this was the time to wear/air a kilt and ceremonial garb. Editorial director, MIKE GEE, made it his business to capture as many of the kilts on display as he could - from the waist down, and then the waist up. Much to his surprise there were a lot of bashful men out there! Och aye! Many a knee was covered. He also found he attracted a few strange glances when squatting close to the ground to shoot a lower torso. However, the idea bore dirk! Here are the men in kilts - and many thanks to them and those Mike didn't capture for making the effort to get in the mood.
JUNIPER PARTNER SUMMIT 2014: Distributors important to the Cloud, but need to change - Channel Dynamics
The Australian market is moving towards not owning IT, and Channel Dynamics is now seeing it migrate to the Cloud and managed services.
ARN’s latest Roundtable ‘Myth busting the managed services play’ was held at O Bar and Dining in Sydney and sponsored by Intel Security. This exclusive roundtable discussed the challenges and opportunities in the sizzling hot managed security services market, and what vendors can do to help build and support the MSP play.
ARN's latest roundtable, 'Big Data – big opportunities in analysing the fort', hosted industry experts to discuss the definition and implications of what has become known as 'Big Data'. With today's ever-escalating amount of structured and unstructured data, there's no doubt enterprises are awash with data and need help managing the terabytes and petabytes of information. The burgeoning Big Data market continues to weave itself into the fabric of today's environments. For partners, the opportunities are endless, with hot verticals including retail and healthcare among others. But amid its relevance are questions of security, culture, and ethics. Full feature coverage of the roundtable will be included in the September 17 edition of ARN. Photographs by Ian Sharp.
The channel is involuntarily making fundamental changes at high speed and, as a result, is a different place to what it was a year ago.
In transitioning to the Cloud partners need to focus on strategy and place their bets: decide what role they want to play, either selling services, selling a third party XaaS offering, rebadging an offering, or building and running their own XaaS offering.
The economic downturn is being blamed for a lot of things, not least its impact on customer spending.
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
- IT pros turn a blind eye to file sharing practices, report says
- The Google shakeup continues: Andy Rubin is out
- ACMA, Privacy Commissioner to collaborate on spam, telemarketing issues
- Activewear startup turns to unified cloud platform to support e-commerce growth
- Data retention is necessary red tape: Turnbull
- Apple surrenders top tablet satisfaction spot to Amazon
- Impact Systems boss wants to buy 10 resellers
- Dicker Data exceeds its own expectations in FY2015 Q1
- Victorian government funds development of digital Court Triage Service
- Lenovo acquisition of Motorola finalised
- More News
- 05 Nov
- LIVE Webcast: Lessons Learned from the Biggest Security Breaches
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 10 Nov
- Ascom Myco Launch Event
- 11 Nov
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- View all events