Channel Dynamics in pictures
News about Channel Dynamics
Features about Channel Dynamics
Our experts agree: Cloud was the key facet that defined channel business in 2013. While much of the talk at the beginning of the year was more about Cloud’s potential, if anything the application of the technology exceeded expectations.
The reseller is dead. Long live the reseller! At least, that’s the way it could appear as the rapid evolution of the ICT industry forces a rethink of traditional roles and functions.
Value-added distributor (VAD), Connector Systems, has promoted Andrew Craze to general manager of Australia, five months after he first joined the company.
This roundtable discussed trends in virtualisation and the walk towards Cloud computing, and how resellers can help customers benefit from the next wave of technological advance.
Supporting customers with the right products and services to match should be top of mind for the channel this year.
2012 was a year of change for the channel. Evolving business strategies, keeping up with the demands of new technologies, and running a business with the constraint of a weak economy were just some of the challenges it faced.
It was an unsettled year, a year when economic conditions played a significant role in stifling new business opportunities and project roll outs, a year when the channel saw Cloud computing move forward from discussion to implementation, and a boom in mobility.
What’s the new industry hot spot? Telework, according to both the Federal Government and channel experts.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
The economic downturn is being blamed for a lot of things, not least its impact on customer spending.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Up until just a few years ago, the hard disc drive (HDD) was the de facto choice for storage in a laptop or desktop computer. Today computer users have more options to fine-tune storage to exactly what they need. Solid state drives (SSD) and newer solid state hybrid drives (SSHD) can enhance the performance of your computer compared to using a traditional hard drive. So whether it’s a new computer or an upgrade toMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Transform IT security process into business action, CSOs advise
- In Pictures: The biggest Internet security challenges of 2013
- Disqus scrambles after leak fuels Swedish tabloid exposé
- Identity-theft vulnerability fixed in Microsoft Office 365, says security firm
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday reinforces the value of software upgrades
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience