Channel Dynamics in pictures
News about Channel Dynamics
Features about Channel Dynamics
Kaseya's former channel sales director APAC, Kelly Hackney, has taken over the day-to-day operations following the departure of Kaseya's former MD, Dermot McCann.
The worst kept secret in the Australian channel came to an end with Microsoft announcing the localisation of its Azure Cloud services, which will now be hosted in Australian datacentres in New South Wales and Victoria.
Best IT Engineering has implemented a new suite of wholesale engineering and professional services with the help of channel consultancy, Channel Dynamics.
Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider, Zettagrid, has launched a new Cloud Partner Program to improve reseller relations as it transitions to a channel-only engagement model.
More than 90 people attended the 10th anniversary birthday bash of Channel Dynamics at the scenic Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool in the Domain, Sydney.
Ten years ago, two eager and enthusiastic channel experts (with complementary, but completely opposite skills sets ) teamed up to form a partnership that today is reaping the rewards and leaving an indelible mark in the ICT industry.
The 2014 Awards carried a Scottish lilt with its brave hearts theme and some of the ICT industry's braver - or prouder - gentlemen decided that this was the time to wear/air a kilt and ceremonial garb. Editorial director, MIKE GEE, made it his business to capture as many of the kilts on display as he could - from the waist down, and then the waist up. Much to his surprise there were a lot of bashful men out there! Och aye! Many a knee was covered. He also found he attracted a few strange glances when squatting close to the ground to shoot a lower torso. However, the idea bore dirk! Here are the men in kilts - and many thanks to them and those Mike didn't capture for making the effort to get in the mood.
JUNIPER PARTNER SUMMIT 2014: Distributors important to the Cloud, but need to change - Channel Dynamics
The Australian market is moving towards not owning IT, and Channel Dynamics is now seeing it migrate to the Cloud and managed services.
After a year of high profile hacks and security breaches overseas, it’s fast becoming fast apparent that Australia’s security market is woefully unprepared for the threats that lie in wait. What do we need to do to get up to speed?
In transitioning to the Cloud partners need to focus on strategy and place their bets: decide what role they want to play, either selling services, selling a third party XaaS offering, rebadging an offering, or building and running their own XaaS offering.
The economic downturn is being blamed for a lot of things, not least its impact on customer spending.
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Former Facebook, Kenshoo exec joins Amobee as local MD
- Why it's time to bring mindfulness into marketing leadership
- Free Windows 10 is not an upgrade ... it's marketing
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Project delays set to impact Hills financial results
- Women still reluctant to take a career leap
- Violin names former Netapp exec as new chief marketing officer
- VentureCrowd launches Australia’s largest crowd funding investment
- More News
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- 28 Apr
- ESET Launch: Perth
- 28 Apr
- Modern Customer Service Summit
- View all events