Certero’s Asia-Pacific (APAC) regional director, Ivan Kladnig, will host a live presentation during International Green IT Awareness Week (IGITAW) to tackle technology sustainability and promote the company’s brand.
Ingram Micro has partnered up Certero, a power vendor that just set up shop in Australia late last year.
UK-based software vendor, Certero, has expanded to Australia.
Sign up now »
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Healthcare, POS vulnerabilities will be tested under new privacy laws
- Telstra transparency report reveals extent of customer data sharing
- Privacy-breach consequences emerge as asylum seekers sue Immigration
- Researchers attack secured Internet activity to mine personal data
- Dell malware report paints a scary picture
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data