Certero’s Asia-Pacific (APAC) regional director, Ivan Kladnig, will host a live presentation during International Green IT Awareness Week (IGITAW) to tackle technology sustainability and promote the company’s brand.
Ingram Micro has partnered up Certero, a power vendor that just set up shop in Australia late last year.
UK-based software vendor, Certero, has expanded to Australia.
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
- Thousands of sites compromised through WordPress plug-in vulnerability
- Are IT groups really ready for BYOD security challenges?
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption