cellnet in pictures
News about cellnet
Interviews about cellnet
With demand for smart devices growing, Cellnet expects to see increased competition in the channel in 2015.
Since his appointment to the helm of accessories distributor, Cellnet, in April, Alan Sparks has been working to refresh the company which had “been going nowhere in the last five years.”
Wireless networking and hardware accessories maker, Belkin A/NZ, has signed a partnership with warehouse and logistics services provider, Cellnet Limited, as its new distributor to help it increase its presence in the telco channel.
Ingram Micro Senior Director Volume Technology Group, Desmond Ling, will leave the company in March.
Liquidators of defunct system integrator, Leading Solutions, have recovered $1.2 million from Queensland-based distributor, Cellnet.
Cellnet and IBM take leading partners on a helicopter pub crawl.
Storage and multimedia product manufacturer, Transcend, has introduced two new high-capacity portable hard drives – the StoreJet 25H3P and StoreJet 25H2P.
The distributor has reported a 64 per cent increase in net profit to $1.524 million in the first six months
Stuart Smith took over the managing director’s reins from Cellnet founder, Stephen Harrison, earlier this year after spending a year as CFO. He inherited a battle-scarred but newly focused distribution company, which has rebuilt its foundations around two key areas: The IT server market, and retail/telco. Smith caught up with NADIA CAMERON to talk about the distributor’s recovery plans and goals for the future.
- A10 Networks works with RSA Security to provide enhanced interoperable threat protection capabilities
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Same bug hits dozens of plugins, potentially affecting millions of websites
- RSAC 2015: RSA Conference (Day 1)
- Google's push to encrypt ads will improve security, but won't kill malvertising
- Greentree partners up with Ndevr to expand its local channel presence
- Lenovo takes the wraps off its new channel program
- Montech to pursue more acquisitions
- Digistor rebrands itself and refreshes its website
- More News
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- Expose The Underground
- View all events