cellnet in pictures
News about cellnet
Interviews about cellnet
Wireless networking and hardware accessories maker, Belkin A/NZ, has signed a partnership with warehouse and logistics services provider, Cellnet Limited, as its new distributor to help it increase its presence in the telco channel.
Ingram Micro Senior Director Volume Technology Group, Desmond Ling, will leave the company in March.
Liquidators of defunct system integrator, Leading Solutions, have recovered $1.2 million from Queensland-based distributor, Cellnet.
Cellnet and IBM take leading partners on a helicopter pub crawl.
Storage and multimedia product manufacturer, Transcend, has introduced two new high-capacity portable hard drives – the StoreJet 25H3P and StoreJet 25H2P.
The distributor has reported a 64 per cent increase in net profit to $1.524 million in the first six months
Stephen Harrison is the new APAC general manager of UK-based datacentre and managed services provider, ControlCircle
Opinion is divided over the wisdom on investing in ASX-listed ICT companies, despite more channel organisations looking to shift to the public arena.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Stuart Smith took over the managing director’s reins from Cellnet founder, Stephen Harrison, earlier this year after spending a year as CFO. He inherited a battle-scarred but newly focused distribution company, which has rebuilt its foundations around two key areas: The IT server market, and retail/telco. Smith caught up with NADIA CAMERON to talk about the distributor’s recovery plans and goals for the future.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
As discussed in Part 1 of this series (Enterprise SSHD Basics, TP649), a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications presents a favorable value proposition in the current storage market. By adding a solid state (or NAND flash) component to the core architecture of a traditional hard disk drive (HDD), SSHDs present unique opportunities for enterprise environments to achieve improved performance—without sacrificing storage capacity. Furthermore, the operation of these drives delivers performance levels above those of traditional HDDs, with continued overall endurance.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices