cellnet in pictures
News about cellnet
Interviews about cellnet
With demand for smart devices growing, Cellnet expects to see increased competition in the channel in 2015.
Since his appointment to the helm of accessories distributor, Cellnet, in April, Alan Sparks has been working to refresh the company which had “been going nowhere in the last five years.”
Wireless networking and hardware accessories maker, Belkin A/NZ, has signed a partnership with warehouse and logistics services provider, Cellnet Limited, as its new distributor to help it increase its presence in the telco channel.
Ingram Micro Senior Director Volume Technology Group, Desmond Ling, will leave the company in March.
Liquidators of defunct system integrator, Leading Solutions, have recovered $1.2 million from Queensland-based distributor, Cellnet.
Cellnet and IBM take leading partners on a helicopter pub crawl.
Storage and multimedia product manufacturer, Transcend, has introduced two new high-capacity portable hard drives – the StoreJet 25H3P and StoreJet 25H2P.
The distributor has reported a 64 per cent increase in net profit to $1.524 million in the first six months
Stuart Smith took over the managing director’s reins from Cellnet founder, Stephen Harrison, earlier this year after spending a year as CFO. He inherited a battle-scarred but newly focused distribution company, which has rebuilt its foundations around two key areas: The IT server market, and retail/telco. Smith caught up with NADIA CAMERON to talk about the distributor’s recovery plans and goals for the future.
- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: Log...
- Huawei's Australian enterprise business posts triple digit revenue growth
- More News
- 14 Apr
- Dell Solutions Tour Melbourne
- 15 Apr
- LIVE WEBCAST Websense 2015 Threat Report: 8 High-Risk Lessons
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- View all events