cellnet in pictures
News about cellnet
Interviews about cellnet
Wireless networking and hardware accessories maker, Belkin A/NZ, has signed a partnership with warehouse and logistics services provider, Cellnet Limited, as its new distributor to help it increase its presence in the telco channel.
Ingram Micro Senior Director Volume Technology Group, Desmond Ling, will leave the company in March.
Liquidators of defunct system integrator, Leading Solutions, have recovered $1.2 million from Queensland-based distributor, Cellnet.
Cellnet and IBM take leading partners on a helicopter pub crawl.
Storage and multimedia product manufacturer, Transcend, has introduced two new high-capacity portable hard drives – the StoreJet 25H3P and StoreJet 25H2P.
The distributor has reported a 64 per cent increase in net profit to $1.524 million in the first six months
Stephen Harrison is the new APAC general manager of UK-based datacentre and managed services provider, ControlCircle
Opinion is divided over the wisdom on investing in ASX-listed ICT companies, despite more channel organisations looking to shift to the public arena.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Stuart Smith took over the managing director’s reins from Cellnet founder, Stephen Harrison, earlier this year after spending a year as CFO. He inherited a battle-scarred but newly focused distribution company, which has rebuilt its foundations around two key areas: The IT server market, and retail/telco. Smith caught up with NADIA CAMERON to talk about the distributor’s recovery plans and goals for the future.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The Singapore office was using Exchange as its email server but encountered various issues such as storage capacity limitations and difficulty in managing spam. Adding new users to the server was also a hassle that often required a third party vendor, resulting in a waste of time and resources. Quadmark also experienced email performance issues that slowed down their employees’ response time, leading to frustration among staff and clients. Quadmark’s management felt that it was unacceptable to continue it’s current solution and thus decided to streamline its IT infrastructure alongside its rebranding plans. The business wanted a unified and consolidated email service for its various offices. Quadmark also wanted to be able to house files and documents on the cloud.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile
- Mar 07
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Mar 07
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- Mar 07
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Mar 07
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events