cebit in pictures
News about cebit
Features about cebitMost ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Technology vendors were out and about showcasing their latest innovations and solutions at the recent CeBIT 2013 exhibiton in Hannover, Germany. Check out this slideshow of the general exhibition. Photos courtesy of Dominic Whitehand, WhiteGold Solutions.
German government officials including Chancellor Angela Merkel could soon be communicating about classified matters using BlackBerry Z10 smartphones equipped with a new micro-SD card from SecuSmart.
Huawei Technologies' enterprise division is ramping up its European presence, helped by the announcement this week that SAP has certified the company's servers to run its HANA in-memory platform. Such deals with SAP and other big software vendors will be key for Huawei to succeed in the enterprise.
Uniscon's IDgard, a service for securely exchanging documents between companies and their clients or partners, uses two-factor authentication and stores only its customers' encrypted data on the server, with no passwords or hashes for hackers to steal.
Deutsche Telekom launched a Web portal Wednesday that provides a real-time visualization of cyberattacks detected by its network of sensors placed around the world.
The arrival of Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) at 12Gbps will be a boon for demanding applications such as databases, according to Adaptec by PMC, which is demonstrating the technology at Cebit.
Acer's DA220HQL looks like a giant Android tablet, with its 1920 x 1080 pixel, 21.5-inch touch screen -- but you wouldn't want to carry it around.
OCZ Technology has started offering to beta testers is ZD-XL SQL Accelerator, a card that uses solid state drive (SSD) storage to improve the performance of SQL Server databases.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Cloud and Co-Location SolutionsMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Market PlaceCSO
- Apple end-to-end encryption far from bulletproof
- Java 7 Update 25 fixes 40 security issues, turns on certificate revocation checking
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Apple pours OS X Snow Leopard another Java fix
- With faster 5G Wi-Fi coming, Wi-Fi Alliance kicks off certification program
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities