Customer experience and contact centre solution provider Genesys has appointed Gordon Clubb as the company's new A/NZ managing director.
Xero announced plans to bring what it describes as a world-first banking model to Australia for business to business payments.
ASX-listed services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has secured a $3 million equipment financing facility from the Commonwealth Bank (CBA).
MasterCard has unveiled its own suite of digital wallet technology, MasterPass, which unifies multiple payment methods, from plastic cards to digital wallets, for simplified transactions for merchants and customers.
ASX-listed Anittel Group (ASX:AYG) has secured an additional $1.75 million short-term loan facility from Peter and Vicki Kazacos.
Telcos need to address mobile Internet costs to encourage uptake of online banking services, according to the CBA.
Many new technologies have emerged in the world of IT but none is more confused and misunderstood than cloud computing. Here is another new technology paradigm that is crying out for a set of common standard definitions and a global consensus of understanding.
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has announced Telstra is to be the beneficiary of a 10 year, up to $1 billion, managed service contract ahead of a planned telecommunications network upgrade aimed at creating a future-proof IT platform.
- Malware-tracking portal helps Australian ISPs trace bots to device level
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential