CGU Insurance has claimed pride of place at the top of the best consumer experience companies list 2014.
Customer experience and contact centre solution provider Genesys has appointed Gordon Clubb as the company's new A/NZ managing director.
Xero announced plans to bring what it describes as a world-first banking model to Australia for business to business payments.
ASX-listed services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has secured a $3 million equipment financing facility from the Commonwealth Bank (CBA).
MasterCard has unveiled its own suite of digital wallet technology, MasterPass, which unifies multiple payment methods, from plastic cards to digital wallets, for simplified transactions for merchants and customers.
ASX-listed Anittel Group (ASX:AYG) has secured an additional $1.75 million short-term loan facility from Peter and Vicki Kazacos.
Telcos need to address mobile Internet costs to encourage uptake of online banking services, according to the CBA.
Many new technologies have emerged in the world of IT but none is more confused and misunderstood than cloud computing. Here is another new technology paradigm that is crying out for a set of common standard definitions and a global consensus of understanding.
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement