ASX-listed services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has secured a $3 million equipment financing facility from the Commonwealth Bank (CBA).
MasterCard has unveiled its own suite of digital wallet technology, MasterPass, which unifies multiple payment methods, from plastic cards to digital wallets, for simplified transactions for merchants and customers.
ASX-listed Anittel Group (ASX:AYG) has secured an additional $1.75 million short-term loan facility from Peter and Vicki Kazacos.
Telcos need to address mobile Internet costs to encourage uptake of online banking services, according to the CBA.
Many new technologies have emerged in the world of IT but none is more confused and misunderstood than cloud computing. Here is another new technology paradigm that is crying out for a set of common standard definitions and a global consensus of understanding.
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has announced Telstra is to be the beneficiary of a 10 year, up to $1 billion, managed service contract ahead of a planned telecommunications network upgrade aimed at creating a future-proof IT platform.
The Commonwealth Bank's online NetBank portal appears to be offline, with some reports suggesting the site has been only intermittently available over the last four days.
Sign up now »
What System Builders Need to Know About Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD)
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices