Nearly two-thirds of enterprises are supporting more or "far more" applications than they actually need to run their operations, according to a survey released Monday by Hewlett-Packard and Capgemini.
Consulting and outsourcing provider, Capgemini, has beefed up its Public Sector division by bringing two new senior staff to the team.
IT consultancy company recruits French staffer to run local ASE operation.
Capgemini opened the doors on a new data center near London on Tuesday that it sees as a showcase for green design.
CapGemini's announcement last week that it would invest $298 million in Brazilian IT service provider CPM Braxis attracted a lot of attention in outsourcing circles. The move will give the Paris-based company a 55 percent stake in CPM Braxis, the option to buy the company outright within three to five years of the close of the deal, and the chance to leapfrog its global competitors already entrenched in the country.
Henley Business School's Informatics Research Centre, has launched a new Masters course covering how business uses technology.
IT services provider, Capgemini, has signed on two senior executives to boost its Australian telecommunications business.
Outsourcer, Capgemini, has launched a testing-as-a-service capability.
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes