Canon in pictures
News about Canon
Interviews about Canon
Canonical announced Tuesday that it has formed an advisory group of international wireless carriers – including big names like Deutsche Telekom and Korea Telecom, but excluding all of the big four U.S. networks.
The high-end Canon EOS-1D X camera can be hacked for use as a remote surveillance tool, with images remotely downloaded, erased and uploaded, a researcher said during the Hack in the Box security conference in Amsterdam on Wednesday.
A Canonical software engineer told a public mailing list on Friday that there would be no official Twitter app released with Ubuntu Touch.
Canon will soon launch what it is calling the world's smallest digital single-lens camera, with a body that weighs just over 370 grams and featuring an 18-megapixel image sensor.
Dell's 12th-generation PowerEdge server line now supports the use of Ubuntu 12.04 across the board, thanks to a new agreement between the hardware maker and developer Canonical that provides Ubuntu Advantage services to Dell's customers.
The next version of Ubuntu's Unity shell will be based on an all-new window and display management framework called Mir, rather than the older X and Weston systems, parent company Canonical announced today.
Japanese camera manufacturer Canon has developed a large sensor chip for shooting video in extremely dim conditions.
Imaging giant Canon has applied its optical expertise to an augmented reality (AR) system that could allow engineers and designers get a better view of their creations before they are even built.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
What was your first job?
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Cloud and Co-Location SolutionsMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Market PlaceCSO
- FBI director defends phone surveillance program
- Microsoft launches security bounty programs for Windows 8.1 and IE 11 Preview
- Apple end-to-end encryption far from bulletproof
- Java 7 Update 25 fixes 40 security issues, turns on certificate revocation checking
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities