CA Technologies in pictures
News about CA Technologies
Interviews about CA Technologies
Devops could be the latest and greatest buzzword, but it could also mean big and important changes - for the better- at many organizations in how applications are built and deployed.
Identity and access management vendor Ping Identity today unveiled software-based multi-factor authentication that lets users to sign onto an enterprise service or system with a swipe of their smartphone.
Technology spent by Australian organisations outside the IT department is increasing, a CA Technologies study has found.
CA Technologies has released a mobile-ready, SaaS-based IT Cloud service management solution with "configure, don't code" approach to maker it quicker and simpler for business.
CA Technologies is applying its expertise in service management to the cloud, launching a hosted offering to allow organisations manage and provision IT assets and external cloud services.
Ahead of the company’s launch of Kaseya 7.0 portfolio of IT management software, A/NZ MD Dermot McCann outlined his vision of the company’s future across 2014.
Companies that want to migrate large numbers of users from Windows XP, which Microsoft stopped supporting last month, now have some help with a free tool from CA Technologies.
CA Technologies has announced that its new value-added distributor will be Express Data, as part of the company’s return to a channel focused go-to-market.
Features about CA Technologies
In the second part of this interview, Carl Terrantroy, senior director, partner sales for ANZ at CA Technologies, speaks to Reseller News on the sidelines of the company’s IT Leaders Forum in Auckland, on the company's focus areas for the region and the ways it wants to enter new market segments.
In the first part of this interview, Carl Terrantroy, senior director, partner sales for ANZ at CA Technologies, speaks to Reseller News on the sidelines of the company’s IT Leaders Forum in Auckland, on the changes he has implemented since taking on a channel role, and how he plans to add partners within each portfolio of solutions.
The public Cloud has long been touted as a transformational technology for business, but has the industry itself bought into the hype?
BMC has agreed to be acquired by a private investment consortium headed by Bain Capital and Golden Capital, in a deal worth about $US6.9 billion.
For one of the world’s largest producers of zinc as well as a substantial producer of copper, lead, gold and silver, moving towards a hybrid cloud computing environment was a no-brainer.
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- Xiaomi's Mi4 brings a touch of Apple to the open world of Android
- Scott Leader new executive director A/NZ for Pegasystems
- Zendesk expands Melbourne operation
- Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- More News
- 23 Jul
- Dell Connected Security: Listen to what the experts have to say about security
- 24 Jul
- The Rise of the Challenger Marketer
- 24 Jul
- Veeam’s Crazy 8 Roadshow
- 24 Jul
- Executive Sales Breakfast Briefing
- View all events