CA Technologies in pictures
News about CA Technologies
Interviews about CA Technologies
Expanding into the field of agile software development, CA Technologies is acquiring programming tools and services company Rally Software for US$480 million.
SAP has appointed John Ruthven as president and managing director for SAP Australia and New Zealand.
CA Technologies has promoted Kevin Van Gils to lead its A/NZ channel after senior director partners, Carl Terrantroy, left the company.
CA Technologies has partnered a raft of Australian channel players to help businesses leverage investments in Amazon Web Services.
U.S. President Barack Obama's call for a nationwide data breach notification law has won strong support from members of one cybersecurity-focused organization.
Joint research conducted by CA Technologies and Swinburne University of Technology has led to the invention of a new artificial intelligence process called “opaque data processing”.
ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Phil Cameron, has stepped down as IBM Australia's Director of Business Partner Organisation.
CA Technologies is seeing more resellers in Australia become managed service providers (MSP).
Features about CA Technologies
In the second part of this interview, Carl Terrantroy, senior director, partner sales for ANZ at CA Technologies, speaks to Reseller News on the sidelines of the company’s IT Leaders Forum in Auckland, on the company's focus areas for the region and the ways it wants to enter new market segments.
In the first part of this interview, Carl Terrantroy, senior director, partner sales for ANZ at CA Technologies, speaks to Reseller News on the sidelines of the company’s IT Leaders Forum in Auckland, on the changes he has implemented since taking on a channel role, and how he plans to add partners within each portfolio of solutions.
For anyone responsible for securing company and customer data, 2014 was a year of lessons, learnings and luck if you dodged the bullets that were flying from external and internal attacks...
The public Cloud has long been touted as a transformational technology for business, but has the industry itself bought into the hype?
BMC has agreed to be acquired by a private investment consortium headed by Bain Capital and Golden Capital, in a deal worth about $US6.9 billion.
For one of the world’s largest producers of zinc as well as a substantial producer of copper, lead, gold and silver, moving towards a hybrid cloud computing environment was a no-brainer.
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer
- Exclusive Group secures new investment to support continued growth strategy
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- More News
- 04 Jun
- Websense Data Theft Prevention Breakfast - Melbourne
- 04 Jun
- IM Experience, Sydney
- 09 Jun
- Ascom Nurse Call product launch
- 10 Jun
- D-Link IP Surveillance Training and Certification
- View all events