CA Technologies in pictures
News about CA Technologies
Interviews about CA Technologies
SAP has appointed John Ruthven as president and managing director for SAP Australia and New Zealand.
CA Technologies has promoted Kevin Van Gils to lead its A/NZ channel after senior director partners, Carl Terrantroy, left the company.
CA Technologies has partnered a raft of Australian channel players to help businesses leverage investments in Amazon Web Services.
U.S. President Barack Obama's call for a nationwide data breach notification law has won strong support from members of one cybersecurity-focused organization.
Joint research conducted by CA Technologies and Swinburne University of Technology has led to the invention of a new artificial intelligence process called “opaque data processing”.
ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Phil Cameron, has stepped down as IBM Australia's Director of Business Partner Organisation.
CA Technologies is seeing more resellers in Australia become managed service providers (MSP).
IT and business managers who want to play with their projected budget numbers can now get a hand from a new add-on for CA's flagship project and portfolio management software, formerly called CA Clarity.
Features about CA Technologies
In the second part of this interview, Carl Terrantroy, senior director, partner sales for ANZ at CA Technologies, speaks to Reseller News on the sidelines of the company’s IT Leaders Forum in Auckland, on the company's focus areas for the region and the ways it wants to enter new market segments.
In the first part of this interview, Carl Terrantroy, senior director, partner sales for ANZ at CA Technologies, speaks to Reseller News on the sidelines of the company’s IT Leaders Forum in Auckland, on the changes he has implemented since taking on a channel role, and how he plans to add partners within each portfolio of solutions.
For anyone responsible for securing company and customer data, 2014 was a year of lessons, learnings and luck if you dodged the bullets that were flying from external and internal attacks...
The public Cloud has long been touted as a transformational technology for business, but has the industry itself bought into the hype?
BMC has agreed to be acquired by a private investment consortium headed by Bain Capital and Golden Capital, in a deal worth about $US6.9 billion.
For one of the world’s largest producers of zinc as well as a substantial producer of copper, lead, gold and silver, moving towards a hybrid cloud computing environment was a no-brainer.
- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount
- Synology patches serious flaws in its network-attached storage devices
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- nbn records $785 million loss in third quarter results
- Hills appoints new CEO
- Greentree appoints new global channel partner manager
- Vote looms for $1.2 billion Amcom, Vocus merger
- More News
- 27 May
- World Business Forum Sydney
- 27 May
- Optus Vision 2015: Road to Growth
- 28 May
- D-LINK TECHNOLOGY SEMINAR (Far North QLD)
- 28 May
- SplunkLive! Canberra
- View all events