CA Technologies in pictures
News about CA Technologies
Interviews about CA Technologies
The IT industries best footballers have taken to the pitch to test their skills in the annual CA Technologies Kick for Kids Day at Wentworth Park, Sydney.
Teams from CA Technologies, Oracle, UberSoft, Nimble, CommVault and EA Sports battled it out in the round robin tournament to raise money for the Starlight Foundation.
CA Technologies has bolstered its offering for unified monitoring, management of critical IT services and infrastructure with the release CA Unified Infrastructure Management.
Justice ministers' proposals to relax European Union data protection rules for low-risk personal data are a step in the right direction, according to a lobbying group backed by IBM, Microsoft and Oracle.
Every business in the Australian 'app economy' is now a software company and custom-built apps are now fundamental to any organisation's success.
What's new at CA Technologies? Turns out the company has been quietly trying to reinvent itself as a top provider of enterprise products for managing cloud services and mobile devices, extending its expertise beyond in-house IT management.
The channel seems as mixed in its adoption of Privacy Act reforms now as it was confused about the changes when they were introduced on March 12 with much huffing and puffing and the odd threat.
IT management software vendor, CA Technologies, has appointed Ian Yip to grow its security business across the northern regions of Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
CA Technologies has landed its first major Australian customer in its bid to bring Cloud to the mainframe.
Features about CA Technologies
In the second part of this interview, Carl Terrantroy, senior director, partner sales for ANZ at CA Technologies, speaks to Reseller News on the sidelines of the company’s IT Leaders Forum in Auckland, on the company's focus areas for the region and the ways it wants to enter new market segments.
In the first part of this interview, Carl Terrantroy, senior director, partner sales for ANZ at CA Technologies, speaks to Reseller News on the sidelines of the company’s IT Leaders Forum in Auckland, on the changes he has implemented since taking on a channel role, and how he plans to add partners within each portfolio of solutions.
The public Cloud has long been touted as a transformational technology for business, but has the industry itself bought into the hype?
BMC has agreed to be acquired by a private investment consortium headed by Bain Capital and Golden Capital, in a deal worth about $US6.9 billion.
For one of the world’s largest producers of zinc as well as a substantial producer of copper, lead, gold and silver, moving towards a hybrid cloud computing environment was a no-brainer.
- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
- Xero: Larking about, Kiwi style...
- World's most powerful life sciences supercomputing facility to stay in Victoria
- Nextgen Networks appoints former AAPT exec as new MD
- More News
- 21 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Melbourne)
- 21 Oct
- DCIM Solutions Architect
- 22 Oct
- NewLease & Microsoft Technical Sessions
- 23 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Sydney)
- View all events