CA Technologies in pictures
News about CA Technologies
Interviews about CA Technologies
Kenneth Arredondo has been appointed president and general manager of Asia Pacific and Japan at CA Technologies.
CA Technologies has launched a new backup and recovery solution with its new Singapore based partner, Digistore Solutions Holdings.
Kroll Ontrack has unveiled new “decryption on-the-fly” technology which reduces data recovery time on an encrypted hard drive with a targeted approach.
A recent study commissioned by CA Technologies has shown 57 per cent of respondents from Australia are already adopting, or plan to adopt DevOps strategies to improve efficiency and profitability.
CA Technologies A/NZ managing director, Bill McMurray, foresees the skills shortage in the IT industry to continue in 2014.
Enterprises are expected to significantly ramp up their pursuit of internal private clouds within the next year and HP, Cisco and Microsoft have the strongest product offerings for those deployments, according to a new Wave report by research firm Forrester.
CA Technologies has released its IT monitoring, management and reporting product, Nimsoft Monitor Snap, as a free download.
According to a study by IT management solutions provider, CA Technologies, 47 per cent of Australian senior leaders agree that the role of chief digital officer (CDO) is growing in importance to their business, a trend likely to trigger a transition of the technology-based roles of the chief information officer (CIO).
Features about CA Technologies
In the second part of this interview, Carl Terrantroy, senior director, partner sales for ANZ at CA Technologies, speaks to Reseller News on the sidelines of the company’s IT Leaders Forum in Auckland, on the company's focus areas for the region and the ways it wants to enter new market segments.
In the first part of this interview, Carl Terrantroy, senior director, partner sales for ANZ at CA Technologies, speaks to Reseller News on the sidelines of the company’s IT Leaders Forum in Auckland, on the changes he has implemented since taking on a channel role, and how he plans to add partners within each portfolio of solutions.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
BMC has agreed to be acquired by a private investment consortium headed by Bain Capital and Golden Capital, in a deal worth about $US6.9 billion.
For one of the world’s largest producers of zinc as well as a substantial producer of copper, lead, gold and silver, moving towards a hybrid cloud computing environment was a no-brainer.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
Forrester Consulting has performed a total economic impact (TEI ) analysis, commissioned by Google, for organizations considering switching to Google Apps from a traditional, on-premise environment for messaging and collaboration. In a study entitled “The Total Economic Impact of Google Apps,” the research and advisory firm shows that Google Apps reduces IT costs while offering even greater gains in employee productivity.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSOComputerworld
- IT hiring rebounds; reactions are mixed
- Security Manager's Journal: Thousands of dollars in phone calls? Management hates that.
- Perspective: Microsoft risks security reputation ruin by retiring XP
- Mozilla stops work on Persona sign-on to shift resources to Firefox OS services
- Paul Glen: Motivating the mercenaries
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Top three tips for a "new era" of Australian privacy: Hitachi
- Chorus appoints pair to replace Victoria Crone
- Seagate offers Network Attached Storage
- Will the LG G3 be the first smartphone with a next-gen display?
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events