Australian businesses are no longer asking why they should use the Cloud, but how, according to Bulletproof.
If you are business and not on the public Cloud, then you may be at a competitive disadvantage.
Organisations are struggling to deploy Cloud in a way that delivers security, availability and performance, according to Bulletproof.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
Mission critical cloud provider, Bulletproof, has launched Australia’s first pay-as-you-go support service for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Mission critical hosting provider, Bulletproof, has hired former Rackspace Australia country manager, Mark Randall, as it new sales and marketing director.
Hosting provider, Bulletproof Networks, has established its first channel partner program catering to web and application developers.
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Canadian banks play hard ball with Apple Pay's moving north
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC