If you are business and not on the public Cloud, then you may be at a competitive disadvantage.
Organisations are struggling to deploy Cloud in a way that delivers security, availability and performance, according to Bulletproof.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
Mission critical cloud provider, Bulletproof, has launched Australia’s first pay-as-you-go support service for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Mission critical hosting provider, Bulletproof, has hired former Rackspace Australia country manager, Mark Randall, as it new sales and marketing director.
Hosting provider, Bulletproof Networks, has established its first channel partner program catering to web and application developers.
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
- Apple grows Mac sales by 18 per cent on the back of the MacBook Air
- Rules of engagement needed for the Internet: RSA
- Vodafone upbeat on turnaround despite more customer losses
- Google updates the Maps Explore Nearby feature -- for some users
- Small cell device tech set to connect workplace Wi-Fi with 3G and LTE
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success