Australian businesses are no longer asking why they should use the Cloud, but how, according to Bulletproof.
If you are business and not on the public Cloud, then you may be at a competitive disadvantage.
Organisations are struggling to deploy Cloud in a way that delivers security, availability and performance, according to Bulletproof.
Deloitte has named the companies that have graced its Technology Fast50 list this year, with Kogan (3), InfoReady (7) and Virtual Machine Technology rounding out the top 10.
Mission critical cloud provider, Bulletproof, has launched Australia’s first pay-as-you-go support service for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Mission critical hosting provider, Bulletproof, has hired former Rackspace Australia country manager, Mark Randall, as it new sales and marketing director.
Hosting provider, Bulletproof Networks, has established its first channel partner program catering to web and application developers.
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential