brocade in pictures
News about brocade
Interviews about brocade
New partner chief responsible for establishing, refining and managing all channel relationships for the A/NZ region.
"We are honoured to feature such a powerful group of inspirational women reaching new heights of achievement in business."
Brocade has announced plans to acquire Connectem, a privately-held company whose virtualization software maps mobile workloads to clouds.
Brocade this week said it will acquire Riverbed Technology's SteelApp product line in an all-cash asset transaction. Terms were not disclosed.
ASI Solutions founder and director, Maree Lowe, will be stepping back from everyday operations of the business.
Brocade this week said it is shipping its SDN controller and offering it free for one year.
Why is it that a who's who of SDN developers is landing at Brocade?
Brocade has appointed former Cisco engineer Kevin Shatzkamer to drive its software-defined networking and network function virtualisation push.
Features about brocade
“Legacy IP network designs were never intended for today’s New IP applications, such as Cloud, mobile, social and big data."
The acquisition of Aruba Networks in HP's networking business, if managed properly, could be a key strategic move for the struggling tech giant.
- 'Do Not Call' spam phone call legislation passed
- HubOne lands its first channel partnership in Australia
- Metadata laws pass parliament
- Can Facebook cement its role as a platform provider?
- More News
- 30 Mar
- Australian experts to address cybersecurity challenges and solutions at Canberra...
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- View all events