brocade in pictures
News about brocade
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Businesses will continue to pursue public and private Cloud solutions for specific applications within their environments, according to Brocade.
Networking vendor, Brocade along with its partner, Mycom, have deployed a new core IT network for Melbourne-based Ruyton Girls School.
The Sydney leg of VMware's vForum took place on October 21 and 22 at the Darling Harbour Convention Centre. It hosted an array of vendors and solutions specialists which both demonstrated their products' capabilities, and guided attendees through real-life applications.
Brocade has enhanced its VCS Fabric technology and VDX switch portfolio for datacentres.
SDN is taking a toll on Brocade.
ASI Solutions has deployed a new core network from Brocade at Kinross Wolaroi School (KWS), an independent regional school in New South Wales.
Brocade service provider chief technology officer (CTO) and chief scientist, David Meyer, has been appointed chair of the OpenDaylight Project Technical Steering Committee (TSC).
To foster the growth of a highly virtualised, open and flexible network infrastructure, networking vendor, Brocade, has adopted an “On-Demand Datacentre” strategy.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The Singapore office was using Exchange as its email server but encountered various issues such as storage capacity limitations and difficulty in managing spam. Adding new users to the server was also a hassle that often required a third party vendor, resulting in a waste of time and resources. Quadmark also experienced email performance issues that slowed down their employees’ response time, leading to frustration among staff and clients. Quadmark’s management felt that it was unacceptable to continue it’s current solution and thus decided to streamline its IT infrastructure alongside its rebranding plans. The business wanted a unified and consolidated email service for its various offices. Quadmark also wanted to be able to house files and documents on the cloud.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.CSO
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile
- Mar 07
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Mar 07
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- Mar 07
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Mar 07
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events