brocade in pictures
News about brocade
Interviews about brocade
ARN spoke to Brocade senior director A/NZ, Gary Denman, about the emergence of software-defined networking in the Australian market.
New partner chief responsible for establishing, refining and managing all channel relationships for the A/NZ region.
"We are honoured to feature such a powerful group of inspirational women reaching new heights of achievement in business."
Brocade has announced plans to acquire Connectem, a privately-held company whose virtualization software maps mobile workloads to clouds.
Brocade this week said it will acquire Riverbed Technology's SteelApp product line in an all-cash asset transaction. Terms were not disclosed.
ASI Solutions founder and director, Maree Lowe, will be stepping back from everyday operations of the business.
Brocade this week said it is shipping its SDN controller and offering it free for one year.
Why is it that a who's who of SDN developers is landing at Brocade?
Features about brocade
The channel definitely does understand that the future lies with the provision of software-defined ‘everything’.
“Legacy IP network designs were never intended for today’s New IP applications, such as Cloud, mobile, social and big data."
The acquisition of Aruba Networks in HP's networking business, if managed properly, could be a key strategic move for the struggling tech giant.
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- IRS cut its cybersecurity staff by 11% over four years
- Government moves to boost mobile broadband spectrum
- Steve Wozniak talks innovation, technology and privacy
- Google targets online wannabes with offline maps and lightweight browsers
- Long-time leaker pegs July RTM for Windows 10
- Google's Android M to include Android Pay, faster charging and Doze power management
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer
- Brand refresh helps TravelEdge clarify growth strategy
- Optus: Digital is not a technology, it's a way of working
- Will enterprise jump on the Windows 10 bandwagon sooner or later?
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- Data here, data there, by 2019 data’s a billionaire…
- IBM unveils industry-specific predictive analytics services
- More News
- 04 Jun
- Websense Data Theft Prevention Breakfast - Melbourne
- 04 Jun
- IM Experience, Sydney
- 09 Jun
- Ascom Nurse Call product launch
- 10 Jun
- D-Link IP Surveillance Training and Certification
- View all events