brocade in pictures
News about brocade
Brocade this week today announced that it has acquired the network visibility and analytics technology assets from privately held Vistapointe in an all-cash transaction.
Brocade and its partner ASI Solutions, have provided an end-to-end switching infrastructure upgrade for Chevalier College based in the NSW Southern Highlands.
High-end hosted services provider, RackCorp, has started transitioning its datacentre operations to a new network foundation based on advanced Ethernet fabric infrastructure from Brocade.
Linktech Solutions has joined the Brocade Alliance Partner Network (APN) Program with Premier Partner status.
Brocade has announced Gary Denman as its new senior director, and will place his focus on accelerating growth in the software networking market.
More than 2,000 people and 28 partners converged on EMC Forum 2014 in what is becoming one of Australia's top IT infrastructure events.
The Australian Genome Research Facility has turned to Brocade to help it handle the enormous data sets that come with researching human genomes.
Avnet Technology Solutions has deployed a Brocade-based network infrastructure inside its datacentres in its mission to provide self-service Cloud computing resources to Australian resellers
- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
- Rogue cell towers discovered in Washington, D.C.
- Apple beefs up security with 2-factor authentication for iCloud backups
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
- Google lets Apps users bypass admins and install third-party Marketplace tools
- The kill switch is here: iOS 8 enables it by default
- Reports of another wave of layoffs rekindle bad press for Microsoft
- AT&T to put service setup in enterprise customers' hands
- MIT's Cheetah robot is off its leash, running and jumping
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity
- IBM Watson Analytics preps the data so you don't have to
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- How to upgrade to iOS 8 (and downgrade to iOS 7 if you regret it)
- Instructure takes on Australian educational tech market with Canvas
- Federal Goverment prepares new laws to tackle cyberbullying on social media
- Myriad IT puts charitable fund in the Cloud
- More News
- 18 Sep
- National Data Centre Roadshow - Canberra
- 18 Sep
- How the shift to subscription-based licensing is introducing new risks that ever...
- 29 Sep
- Vendor and Supplier Management Workshop
- 30 Oct
- Ovum 2020 Telecoms Summit
- View all events