Jim Hassell will leave NBN to join Broadcast Australia as new group Chief Executive Officer.
ASX-listed IT services provider, ASG Group (ASX: ASZ), has acquired SAP partner, Progress Pacific, for about $12 million.
Former Sun Microsystems managing director, Jim Hassell, has joined NBN Co as its head of product development and sales.
Australia’s first 3D TV transmission has been switched on by Broadcast Australia.
Managed services provider, Hostworks founder, Marty Gauvin, has left the company after 10 years to look for new start-up opportunities.
- NSA and GCHQ moles feeding Tor Project with bug reports, claims executive director
- MoD lays down cybersecurity challenge to suppliers
- Researchers malware steals Gmail password, online banking data
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- How to understand Twitter's bad new direction
- Trade-in volume signals 'tremendous' sales for iPhone 6
- Cyborg moths could act like living drones in search and rescue
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch
- ThinkPad Yoga 11e review: A hidden Chromebook gem