Jim Hassell will leave NBN to join Broadcast Australia as new group Chief Executive Officer.
ASX-listed IT services provider, ASG Group (ASX: ASZ), has acquired SAP partner, Progress Pacific, for about $12 million.
Former Sun Microsystems managing director, Jim Hassell, has joined NBN Co as its head of product development and sales.
Australia’s first 3D TV transmission has been switched on by Broadcast Australia.
Managed services provider, Hostworks founder, Marty Gauvin, has left the company after 10 years to look for new start-up opportunities.
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome