Jim Hassell will leave NBN to join Broadcast Australia as new group Chief Executive Officer.
ASX-listed IT services provider, ASG Group (ASX: ASZ), has acquired SAP partner, Progress Pacific, for about $12 million.
Former Sun Microsystems managing director, Jim Hassell, has joined NBN Co as its head of product development and sales.
Australia’s first 3D TV transmission has been switched on by Broadcast Australia.
Managed services provider, Hostworks founder, Marty Gauvin, has left the company after 10 years to look for new start-up opportunities.
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
- Google, Microsoft, Sony make 'The Interview' available online
- Experts: FCC will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015
- Romanian version of EU cybersecurity directive allows warrantless access to data
- Stanford launches 100-year study of artificial intelligence
- Solomo presents unprecedented opportunity for service-led marketing, says marketing strategist
- How JustGiving is using social tactics and data to personalise giving
- Being the first CMO: Mint Wireless' Justus Hammer talks data and results-driven marketing
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015