Jim Hassell will leave NBN to join Broadcast Australia as new group Chief Executive Officer.
ASX-listed IT services provider, ASG Group (ASX: ASZ), has acquired SAP partner, Progress Pacific, for about $12 million.
Former Sun Microsystems managing director, Jim Hassell, has joined NBN Co as its head of product development and sales.
Australia’s first 3D TV transmission has been switched on by Broadcast Australia.
Managed services provider, Hostworks founder, Marty Gauvin, has left the company after 10 years to look for new start-up opportunities.
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
- Apple grows Mac sales by 18 per cent on the back of the MacBook Air
- Rules of engagement needed for the Internet: RSA
- Vodafone upbeat on turnaround despite more customer losses
- Google updates the Maps Explore Nearby feature -- for some users
- Small cell device tech set to connect workplace Wi-Fi with 3G and LTE
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success