Jim Hassell will leave NBN to join Broadcast Australia as new group Chief Executive Officer.
ASX-listed IT services provider, ASG Group (ASX: ASZ), has acquired SAP partner, Progress Pacific, for about $12 million.
Former Sun Microsystems managing director, Jim Hassell, has joined NBN Co as its head of product development and sales.
Australia’s first 3D TV transmission has been switched on by Broadcast Australia.
Managed services provider, Hostworks founder, Marty Gauvin, has left the company after 10 years to look for new start-up opportunities.
Sign up now »
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile