Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) in pictures
News about Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD)
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Gold Coast-based company, inTechnology Distribution, has been appointed local distributor by Wi-Fi and Cloud-managed mobile networking provider, Aerohive, as the vendor looks to increase its Australian presence.
Although 79 per cent of organisations claim to be embracing mobile devices for business as a top priority, only 29 per cent of those executing a mobile strategy have tested how well core applications will function on the devices, according to research by ICT services provider, Dimension Data (DiData).
The demand for proactive mobility strategy is toppling the demand for reactive bring-your-own-device (BYOD) point solutions, according to managed services provider (MSP), Logicalis.
UK-based laptop trolley vendor, LapCabby, is expanding into the Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) market through a new distribution agreement with local company, ASI Solutions.
The Bank of New Zealand (BNZ) has deployed Good Technology’s Good for Enterprise (GFE) mobility management solution and the Good Dynamics platform to ensure secure access to collaboration and productivity applications by staff.
According to analyst firm, IDC, 55 per cent of businesses have no formal bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policy for smartphones, and 41 per cent lacked any for laptops.
Cloud-based solutions provider, LogMeIn, has unveiled a new mobile customer service extension for its Rescue solution which aims to accelerate problem resolution and reduce cost for businesses.
Electronics manufacturer, Samsung, has signed an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) software license and marketing agreement with unified identity services provider, Centrify Corporation, to address bring-your-own-device (BYOD) corporate and personal data separation issues.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Acquire Maximum Performance and Reliability with Seagate® Solid State Hybrid DrivesMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Conventional insurance may not cover cyber security breaches: Centre for Internet Safety
- 'ZeroAccess' click-fraud botnet disrupted, but not dead yet
- Big Data security, privacy concerns remain unanswered
- IT security pros often seen as 'innovation killers,' says ADP's IT security chief
- HK CEOs are making IT security decisions
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest