Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) in pictures
News about Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD)
Mobile devices are shifting the logistics of business operations, and as a result the mobile generation is driving the growth of Wi-Fi networks.
Gold Coast-based company, inTechnology Distribution, has been appointed local distributor by Wi-Fi and Cloud-managed mobile networking provider, Aerohive, as the vendor looks to increase its Australian presence.
Although 79 per cent of organisations claim to be embracing mobile devices for business as a top priority, only 29 per cent of those executing a mobile strategy have tested how well core applications will function on the devices, according to research by ICT services provider, Dimension Data (DiData).
The demand for proactive mobility strategy is toppling the demand for reactive bring-your-own-device (BYOD) point solutions, according to managed services provider (MSP), Logicalis.
UK-based laptop trolley vendor, LapCabby, is expanding into the Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) market through a new distribution agreement with local company, ASI Solutions.
The Bank of New Zealand (BNZ) has deployed Good Technology’s Good for Enterprise (GFE) mobility management solution and the Good Dynamics platform to ensure secure access to collaboration and productivity applications by staff.
According to analyst firm, IDC, 55 per cent of businesses have no formal bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policy for smartphones, and 41 per cent lacked any for laptops.
Cloud-based solutions provider, LogMeIn, has unveiled a new mobile customer service extension for its Rescue solution which aims to accelerate problem resolution and reduce cost for businesses.
- CMO Council: CMO/CIO friction inhibiting digital marketing innovation
- Salesforce brings customer strategy mapping to mobile apps
- CMO interview: How Citibank is dishing up targeted customer engagement
- How haptics will transform your gadgets
- Report: Global digital advertising spend propelled by ad tech innovations
- TechnologyOne hits $1 billion market capitalisation
- Aussie reseller targets NZ with new partnership
- Telstra to use and resell DocuSign
- Comms Alliance drafts VDSL2 standards for NBN performance
- More News
- 29 Sep
- Vendor and Supplier Management Workshop
- 30 Oct
- Ovum 2020 Telecoms Summit
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 25 Nov
- GovInnovate Summit
- View all events