Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) in pictures
News about Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD)
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Gold Coast-based company, inTechnology Distribution, has been appointed local distributor by Wi-Fi and Cloud-managed mobile networking provider, Aerohive, as the vendor looks to increase its Australian presence.
Although 79 per cent of organisations claim to be embracing mobile devices for business as a top priority, only 29 per cent of those executing a mobile strategy have tested how well core applications will function on the devices, according to research by ICT services provider, Dimension Data (DiData).
The demand for proactive mobility strategy is toppling the demand for reactive bring-your-own-device (BYOD) point solutions, according to managed services provider (MSP), Logicalis.
UK-based laptop trolley vendor, LapCabby, is expanding into the Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) market through a new distribution agreement with local company, ASI Solutions.
The Bank of New Zealand (BNZ) has deployed Good Technology’s Good for Enterprise (GFE) mobility management solution and the Good Dynamics platform to ensure secure access to collaboration and productivity applications by staff.
According to analyst firm, IDC, 55 per cent of businesses have no formal bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policy for smartphones, and 41 per cent lacked any for laptops.
Cloud-based solutions provider, LogMeIn, has unveiled a new mobile customer service extension for its Rescue solution which aims to accelerate problem resolution and reduce cost for businesses.
Electronics manufacturer, Samsung, has signed an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) software license and marketing agreement with unified identity services provider, Centrify Corporation, to address bring-your-own-device (BYOD) corporate and personal data separation issues.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The IT Service Providers Bench marking Study was conducted in February 2013 by Decision Tree Labs and commissioned by Autotask. The study results indicate a strong shift toward utilizing business metrics to ensure long-term business health and growth. The charts that follow are intended to serve as benchmarks for IT service providers worldwide.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile
- Mar 07
- CA Technologies A/NZ boss steps down
- Mar 07
- Ecotech strikes Indian distribution deal
- Mar 07
- ICT could save Australians $8.1 billion and cut carbon emissions: Telstra
- Mar 07
- Dicker Data shoulders $140 million debt to fund takeover
- More News
- 13 Mar
- JuiceIT 2014
- 18 Mar
- Webinar: Your key to unlocking sustainable profits
- 19 Mar
- WEBINAR: Cloud Computing 2014 - Why it can be a real competitive advantage for s...
- 20 Mar
- Navigating Analytics
- View all events