Australian shoppers apparently love a sale, any kind of sale. After its website crashed initially, the 24-hour online sale, Click Frenzy, generated a 200 per cent increase in revenue for some of the retailers involved.
Professional services firm, Deloitte, has named the companies that have made it on its Fast 50 Australia 2012 list.
- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
- North Korea using foreign bases to launch cyberattacks, says HP
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud