Australian shoppers apparently love a sale, any kind of sale. After its website crashed initially, the 24-hour online sale, Click Frenzy, generated a 200 per cent increase in revenue for some of the retailers involved.
Professional services firm, Deloitte, has named the companies that have made it on its Fast 50 Australia 2012 list.
- Apple outsmarts the thieves
- David Cameron appoints special envoy for intelligence and law enforcement data sharing
- Is eBay trading too much security for seller happiness?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites