Australian shoppers apparently love a sale, any kind of sale. After its website crashed initially, the 24-hour online sale, Click Frenzy, generated a 200 per cent increase in revenue for some of the retailers involved.
Professional services firm, Deloitte, has named the companies that have made it on its Fast 50 Australia 2012 list.
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption