Software vendor, Ancile Solutions, has partnered with BMC Software, which will allow BMC to provide Ancile’s uPerform Express solution to clients seeking to simplify solution adoption, reduce costs, and enhance agility in responding to evolving market demands.
Telco service provider, iiNet has selected business service management vendor, BMC Software’s Remedy IT service management (ITSM) platform as part of the company’s continued investment in service and innovation.
Employees now have the ability to take personal control over the delivery of the IT services and information they require.
BMC will be building on its partner program offering partners with free-of-charge training for sales and pre-sales teams, technical training and certification programs
A quick way to understand why BMC Software, a management tools company, today bought Aeroprise is to recall the famous line uttered by Victor Kiam upon his acquisition of the Remington Products Co. in the 1970s -- "I liked the shaver so much, I bought the company."
BMC Software said Friday it has acquired a range of IMS (information management system) database software and related customers from Neon Enterprise Software, which recently lost a legal battle with IBM over a mainframe-related product called zPrime. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Several big IT vendors, including IBM, Hewlett-Packard, BMC Software, Intel and Red Hat, announced this week that they are banding together to promote an open-source virtualization platform -- Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) -- as an alternative to VMware.
Cisco and BMC Software today announced a cloud delivery platform that’s designed to help service providers simplify and automate the provisioning of cloud services.
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- DHS warns employees that years-old database hole puts their privacy at risk
- Twitter's two-step authentication a good start, experts say
- U.S. urged to let companies 'hack-back' at IP cyber thieves
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes