Blue Coat Systems in pictures
News about Blue Coat Systems
Features about Blue Coat Systems
At an exclusive ARN Roundtable lunch select attendees discussed the evolution of the Cloud market: from the early days, the ever evolving definition, the journey of the Cloud, and the future promise.
Blue Coat Systems is being sold by one private equity firm to another for $2.4 billion as it is prepped to go public again after it was taken off the stock market in 2012.
Blue Coat Systems has named Damien Manuel as its new chief information security officer for Australia and New Zealand.
The Internet's seething Web of content resembles endless bubbles popping to the surface for only a day, then vanishing, a security study from Blue Coat Systems released today indicates. That means there are a huge number of new, unknown and transient sites daily, posing challenges to determine whether they are benign, or should be blocked as dangerous.
Blue Coat Systems today announced it has acquired anti-malware firm Norman Shark for an undisclosed price, in order to integrate its technologies, such as sandboxing, into other security products available through Blue Coat.
Traffic to Apple.com jumped by as much as 265 per cent in the five days following the release of the iOS update, according to Blue Coat Systems.
A report issued today by the Canadian group Citizen Lab says that network security hardware made by well-known manufacturer Blue Coat Systems is being used for political censorship by the repressive governments of Iran, Syria and Sudan.
Blue Coat Systems, a provider of Web traffic filtering and business assurance products and services, plans to buy security analytics specialist Solera Networks, which uses data mining techniques to classify network traffic and detect potential security threats.
With hidden malware on the rise, the online advertising industry may finally have to get its governance act together.
- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
- Eyes on China as massive DDoS on GitHub heads into day three
- 'Largest DDoS attack' in GitHub's history targets anticensorship projects
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge: On sale in Australia, April 10, from $999
- Invigor uses Big Data to slice prices for consumers
- IGEL Technology posts 70 per cent A/NZ sales jump
- Lenz leaves Ingram Micro for Hills
- More News
- 30 Mar
- Australian experts to address cybersecurity challenges and solutions at Canberra...
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- View all events