Australian Platform-as-a-Service provider, BlinkMobile, recently won a number of innovation awards for its Blink Mobility Platform. ARN caught up with BlinkMobile director, Darren Besgrove, to talk about the company’s positioning in the marketplace and its innovative approach to enabling mobility.
- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in