Facebook has topped the list of Android apps that drain your mobile phone's performance, according to AVG's App Performance Rank.
AVG Technologies is moving away from being a traditional antivirus company to become a provider of Cloud services.
AVG is now the dominant PC and mobile security app in the Australian market, according to the latest Telsyte Australian Digital Consumer study.
Centrify has raised a further $US42 million in funding to support its Cloud-based identity management portfolio.
Security services and software vendor, AVG, has expanded to its security services suite with the debut of its remote management and monitoring (RMM) application platform, Managed Workplace , at CeBIT 2014 in Sydney’s Olympic Park.
AVG has released its security threats predictions for the new year, and the sophisticated attacks that defined 2013 look to continue.
Network Solutions is investigating an attack by a pro-Palestinian hacking group that redirected websites belonging to several companies.
As people begin to experience the online world, a common concern AVG A/NZ general manager, Sam Hendry, has seem amoung users is around trust.
AVG (AU/NZ) managing director, Peter Cameron, is in charge of one of Australia’s fastest growing niche distributors. He speaks to MATTHEW SAINSBURY about starting as a youth worker, travelling for work, and what he thinks of Amazon’s Kindle.
- Real-Time Analytics Helps Virginia Credit Union Prevent Fraud
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- 'Anonymous Kenya' group hacks government Twitter accounts
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology