AVG in pictures
News about AVG
Interviews about AVG
Next time you turn off your Android phone, you might want take the battery out just to be certain.
Internet of Things (IoT) tends to be viewed from the consumer perspective, according to AVG.
The latest ARN security roundtable - Building security partnerships to face next-gen threats - explored the threat landscape and how MSPs, SIs, and ISVs can partner to produce more secure solutions. Hot topics included: connected solutions and holistic approaches, asset assessment and prioritisation, the benefit of Cloud, and skills shortage. Full feature coverage of this roundtable will be included in the October 29 edition of ARN.
It's generally accepted that antivirus programs provide a necessary protection layer, but organizations should audit such products before deploying them on their systems because many of them contain serious vulnerabilities, a researcher warned.
Facebook has topped the list of Android apps that drain your mobile phone's performance, according to AVG's App Performance Rank.
AVG Technologies is moving away from being a traditional antivirus company to become a provider of Cloud services.
AVG is now the dominant PC and mobile security app in the Australian market, according to the latest Telsyte Australian Digital Consumer study.
Centrify has raised a further $US42 million in funding to support its Cloud-based identity management portfolio.
AVG (AU/NZ) managing director, Peter Cameron, is in charge of one of Australia’s fastest growing niche distributors. He speaks to MATTHEW SAINSBURY about starting as a youth worker, travelling for work, and what he thinks of Amazon’s Kindle.
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Canadian banks play hard ball with Apple Pay's moving north
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Apr 17
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- More News
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- View all events