AVG in pictures
News about AVG
Interviews about AVG
The latest ARN security roundtable - Building security partnerships to face next-gen threats - explored the threat landscape and how MSPs, SIs, and ISVs can partner to produce more secure solutions. Hot topics included: connected solutions and holistic approaches, asset assessment and prioritisation, the benefit of Cloud, and skills shortage. Full feature coverage of this roundtable will be included in the October 29 edition of ARN.
It's generally accepted that antivirus programs provide a necessary protection layer, but organizations should audit such products before deploying them on their systems because many of them contain serious vulnerabilities, a researcher warned.
Facebook has topped the list of Android apps that drain your mobile phone's performance, according to AVG's App Performance Rank.
AVG Technologies is moving away from being a traditional antivirus company to become a provider of Cloud services.
AVG is now the dominant PC and mobile security app in the Australian market, according to the latest Telsyte Australian Digital Consumer study.
Centrify has raised a further $US42 million in funding to support its Cloud-based identity management portfolio.
Security services and software vendor, AVG, has expanded to its security services suite with the debut of its remote management and monitoring (RMM) application platform, Managed Workplace , at CeBIT 2014 in Sydney’s Olympic Park.
AVG has released its security threats predictions for the new year, and the sophisticated attacks that defined 2013 look to continue.
AVG (AU/NZ) managing director, Peter Cameron, is in charge of one of Australia’s fastest growing niche distributors. He speaks to MATTHEW SAINSBURY about starting as a youth worker, travelling for work, and what he thinks of Amazon’s Kindle.
- Take the pain out of two-factor authentication with an app
- Confidential Business Data at Risk at the Border
- CurrentC won't let email hack delay launch as it explores NFC
- Germany backs plan to retain personal flight data across EU
- Information-security implications feared as Parliament weighs data retention
- Telstra strikes Motorola broadband network deal
- Channel Dynamics aids Zettagrid in channel-only transition
- Telstra and Motorola Solutions team for public safety
- How to figure out if a data breach is a hoax
- More News
- 05 Nov
- LIVE Webcast: Lessons Learned from the Biggest Security Breaches
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 10 Nov
- Ascom Myco Launch Event
- 11 Nov
- DCIM Certified Solutions Professional
- View all events