AVG has released its security threats predictions for the new year, and the sophisticated attacks that defined 2013 look to continue.
Network Solutions is investigating an attack by a pro-Palestinian hacking group that redirected websites belonging to several companies.
As people begin to experience the online world, a common concern AVG A/NZ general manager, Sam Hendry, has seem amoung users is around trust.
Security vendor AVG has released an application for Android that lets users adjust power settings and manage applications to conserve battery power.
Kids may be getting into laptops, tablets and smartphones earlier than ever before, but this also extends to the development of malicious code for those devices, according to AVG’s Q4 2012 Community Powered Threat Report, which found evidence of pre-teens writing malware.
Traditional security threats targeting businesses and consumers are not going away anytime soon, though attacks on virtualised Cloud infrastructure may come to the forefront in 2013.
Approximately one third of working Aussie 18-25 year olds are "Facebook friends" with their boss.
The prevalence with which hackers are handing out headaches to IT security pros will have a big upside for vendors in the coming year, according to new figures from Canalys.
AVG (AU/NZ) managing director, Peter Cameron, is in charge of one of Australia’s fastest growing niche distributors. He speaks to MATTHEW SAINSBURY about starting as a youth worker, travelling for work, and what he thinks of Amazon’s Kindle.
Sign up now »
The ascension into the cloud has become a popular strategy for Australian businesses that want to increase efficiencies, resources and mobility. What are your peers and competitors doing to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the cloud and how are they addressing the challenges?
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Data privacy must unify IT engineering, legal and policy objectives, CPO warns
- OAIC fetes Telstra privacy failure
- IE zero-day flaw shows kinks in Microsoft patching
- The week in security: Apple details iOS security as Bitcoin hacked again, XP next
- Adobe patches two important vulnerabilities in Flash Player
- 8 attributes of the successful CMO
- Foxtel employs wearable technology to give AFL fans a more sensory experience
- Social Media Getting More Spontaneous and Less Personal
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner