Apus continued to send marketing emails despite a request to unsubscribe from receiving its promotional newsletters
Telko fined $52,800 for breaching Do Not Call Register
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has settled on a new format for its 700MHz and 2.5GHz spectrum auctions which will allow bids for packages deals.
NBN Co has secured 24 licences and Telstra has nabbed 12 in the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) 2.3GHz spectrum auction.
Compare Broadband claims 38.5 per cent of Australian broadband users should consider upgrading their plan, according to a survey conducted by the company.
Local communications industry body, Communications Alliance, has backed the findings in ACMA's recently released Reconnecting the Customer inquiry draft report.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has mapped out its timeline for the auctioning off the 700MHz and 2.5GHz bands of spectrum.
Telstra has called for the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) to expedite the process of auctioning off the 700MHz spectrum so high demands for mobile data capacity can be met.
Sign up now »
Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- Expanded '2-person rule' could help plug NSA leaks
- Think like an attacker -- not a consultant
- SMBs having problems with backup, recovery: study
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide