Maintaining a solid position in the retail/reseller market is no small task. SPANDAS LUI talks with veteran organisation, Austin Computers, about its 14-year history doing just that.
Intel wants Australian resellers to embrace the enthusiast computing market and is targeting a market segment which favours high-end computers for performance with its Core i5 and i7 range of processors.
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers
- IAB: Digital video advertising steals dollars from TV
- Yahoo squeezes out some growth
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Marketing Academy seeks to train up next generation CMOs and industry leaders