Maintaining a solid position in the retail/reseller market is no small task. SPANDAS LUI talks with veteran organisation, Austin Computers, about its 14-year history doing just that.
Intel wants Australian resellers to embrace the enthusiast computing market and is targeting a market segment which favours high-end computers for performance with its Core i5 and i7 range of processors.
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- 'Anonymous Kenya' group hacks government Twitter accounts
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption