Maintaining a solid position in the retail/reseller market is no small task. SPANDAS LUI talks with veteran organisation, Austin Computers, about its 14-year history doing just that.
Intel wants Australian resellers to embrace the enthusiast computing market and is targeting a market segment which favours high-end computers for performance with its Core i5 and i7 range of processors.
- DDOS attack size up 50-fold over past decade
- Silk Road paid thousands in shake-downs from malicious hackers
- Codacy observes 1.4bn costly coding errors as developers feel the strain
- EU air passenger database about to take flight, but critics want it grounded
- Canadian agency reported to be monitoring millions of downloads
- Why Social Listening Platforms Are Failing
- Daily Mail adopts Snapchat Discover to push Mail Online content at smartphone users
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value