Maintaining a solid position in the retail/reseller market is no small task. SPANDAS LUI talks with veteran organisation, Austin Computers, about its 14-year history doing just that.
Intel wants Australian resellers to embrace the enthusiast computing market and is targeting a market segment which favours high-end computers for performance with its Core i5 and i7 range of processors.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow