Maintaining a solid position in the retail/reseller market is no small task. SPANDAS LUI talks with veteran organisation, Austin Computers, about its 14-year history doing just that.
Intel wants Australian resellers to embrace the enthusiast computing market and is targeting a market segment which favours high-end computers for performance with its Core i5 and i7 range of processors.
- Yelp settles US FTC charges of violating child privacy
- Apple turns on iCloud two-step verification after nude selfie scandal
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Cybercriminals target online retail businesses
- Citadel financial malware used in attacking petrochemical companies