Independent datacentre operator, NextDC, has entered a contract for the provision of datacentre services to undisclosed "leading corporation."
MYOB Holdings subsidiary, MYOB Finance NZ Limited, has inked an agreement to purchase Media Transfer Services (MTS) company, BankLink.
Australian ICT consultancy firm, UXC Limited (ASX:UXC), has been awarded a contract by Queensland Rail to assist with its business improvement and program transformation.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand (ASX:TEL) is reducing its employee base by slashing up to 1230 jobs by mid-2013.
Melbourne-based telecommunication services company, M2 Telecommunications Group, has confirmed it is acquiring Dodo and Eftel for a total $248 million.
UXC Limited (ASX:UXC), has announced a Net Profit After Tax (NPAT) from continuing operations of $7.5 million – up 59 per cent from the same period last year.
ICT services provider, CSG, will launch a new in-house finance division In March with the aim of strengthening its relationship with customers and improving efficiencies in the sales process.
Australian consulting and technology firm, Oakton, has appointed Peter Warner as its director of implementation services for the Australian Capital Territory.
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Good riddance Google Reader: Feedly throws switch on alternate RSS service
- Countries question Google on Glass privacy
- Papers please! Microsoft creates second-class citizens with Office iPhone app
- Say 'cheese,' Earthlings! Spacecraft to snap home planet pic from deep space
- The panic is over. Facebook is back up
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities