asus in pictures
News about asus
Interviews about asus
Achieva Technology wants to transform from a traditional IT components box mover to a value-added distributor (VAD), and is building its enterprise portfolio to do so.
Asus is working with Australian telcos to re-enter the local smartphone market by next year. The Taiwanese company plans on bringing its ZenFone range to Australian carriers and retailers, while also increasing its range of Intel-powered tablets and notebooks.
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
It was the briefest of chances to pick up the new Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi, a laptop and tablet hybrid that looks to rival the Macbook Air for thinness, but it was the only all week to examine one of the hottest products to be revealed at Computex.
Channel partners will have a greater range of AMD notebooks to sell, with brands such as Samsung, HP, Lenovo and Asus, all announcing laptops powered by AMD’s new Kaveri range of processors.
Asus announced a slew of PC gaming-oriented products at Computex on Tuesday. The new additions to the company's Republic of Gamers (ROG) lineup include two desktop PCs, a laptop, three motherboards, a video card, and a new display. The early info we received is a little thin, but here's what we know.
Asus' upcoming Zenbook NX500 looks a lot like Apple's MacBook Pro, but that's no complaint. The high-end laptop is a posh device that left us impressed, especially with its 4K screen.
Asus has begun teasing Computex attendees with a series of videos, including one that takes the "Will It Blend?" video series and throws in a laptop, phone, or tablet.
Features about asus
The IT industry is responsible for a great number of products that contribute to the global greenhouse gas emissions problem. In response, many vendors are now looking at re-architecting their goods and striving to find ways to improve energy efficiency and social responsibility while retaining quality.
The notebook was king for many years when it came to mobile productivity. In the age before mainstream Cloud adoption, there simply was no other way to get work done outside of the office. This changed, however, with the evolution of smartphones and the introduction of tablets.
The ASUS MeMo Pad FHD 10 is a competitively priced, 10in Android tablet with a full HD screen. Let's go hands-on!
Google officially unveiled its new Nexus 7 tablet last month but when can Aussies get their hands on it? In a few days, if you're willing to purchase from an online retailer.
At its Wednesday hardware launch event, Google gave Asus Chairman Jonney Shih just a quick, 15-second shout-out. "We worked very closely with Jonney and his team to deliver the first Nexus 7," said Sundar Pichai, the senior vice president who oversees Android, Chrome and Google apps.
Taiwanese consumer electronics manufacturer ASUS has never been short of wacky ideas. Its latest experiment is the Fonepad, a 7in Android tablet that also functions as a regular smartphone. We go hands-on.
What will tablets look like in the coming year? Tablets are out of their infancy and moving into adolescence--which means that we can expect big changes ahead as tablets' design and components improve.
For a long time, you didn’t have much choice if you were in the market for a tablet--Apple’s iPad was the only good option. But that’s starting to change: Though the iPad 2 remains the top slate overall, the best choice for you may well be one that runs Google’s Android operating system.
Media tablet shipments in A/ NZ for 2011 are expected to be double those of 2010, according to analyst firm, IDC.
- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Betfair deploys new anti-fraud system from Sphonic
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy
- PushPull Marketing merges business operations with DNA Connect
- Exclusive: HP EVP lays out strategy at HP World Tour 2014 (+51 photos)
- Security Operations Centre in Sydney to grow into APJ hub: Symantec
- Federal government injects $8.4 billion to NBN
- More News
- 28 Aug
- CA IT Leaders Forum ’14 Canberra
- 29 Aug
- CA Expo ’14 Perth
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- View all events