asus in pictures
News about asus
Interviews about asus
Achieva Technology wants to transform from a traditional IT components box mover to a value-added distributor (VAD), and is building its enterprise portfolio to do so.
Asus is working with Australian telcos to re-enter the local smartphone market by next year. The Taiwanese company plans on bringing its ZenFone range to Australian carriers and retailers, while also increasing its range of Intel-powered tablets and notebooks.
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
It was the briefest of chances to pick up the new Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi, a laptop and tablet hybrid that looks to rival the Macbook Air for thinness, but it was the only all week to examine one of the hottest products to be revealed at Computex.
Channel partners will have a greater range of AMD notebooks to sell, with brands such as Samsung, HP, Lenovo and Asus, all announcing laptops powered by AMD’s new Kaveri range of processors.
Asus announced a slew of PC gaming-oriented products at Computex on Tuesday. The new additions to the company's Republic of Gamers (ROG) lineup include two desktop PCs, a laptop, three motherboards, a video card, and a new display. The early info we received is a little thin, but here's what we know.
Asus' upcoming Zenbook NX500 looks a lot like Apple's MacBook Pro, but that's no complaint. The high-end laptop is a posh device that left us impressed, especially with its 4K screen.
Asus has begun teasing Computex attendees with a series of videos, including one that takes the "Will It Blend?" video series and throws in a laptop, phone, or tablet.
Features about asus
The IT industry is responsible for a great number of products that contribute to the global greenhouse gas emissions problem. In response, many vendors are now looking at re-architecting their goods and striving to find ways to improve energy efficiency and social responsibility while retaining quality.
The notebook was king for many years when it came to mobile productivity. In the age before mainstream Cloud adoption, there simply was no other way to get work done outside of the office. This changed, however, with the evolution of smartphones and the introduction of tablets.
The ASUS MeMo Pad FHD 10 is a competitively priced, 10in Android tablet with a full HD screen. Let's go hands-on!
Google officially unveiled its new Nexus 7 tablet last month but when can Aussies get their hands on it? In a few days, if you're willing to purchase from an online retailer.
At its Wednesday hardware launch event, Google gave Asus Chairman Jonney Shih just a quick, 15-second shout-out. "We worked very closely with Jonney and his team to deliver the first Nexus 7," said Sundar Pichai, the senior vice president who oversees Android, Chrome and Google apps.
Taiwanese consumer electronics manufacturer ASUS has never been short of wacky ideas. Its latest experiment is the Fonepad, a 7in Android tablet that also functions as a regular smartphone. We go hands-on.
What will tablets look like in the coming year? Tablets are out of their infancy and moving into adolescence--which means that we can expect big changes ahead as tablets' design and components improve.
For a long time, you didn’t have much choice if you were in the market for a tablet--Apple’s iPad was the only good option. But that’s starting to change: Though the iPad 2 remains the top slate overall, the best choice for you may well be one that runs Google’s Android operating system.
Media tablet shipments in A/ NZ for 2011 are expected to be double those of 2010, according to analyst firm, IDC.
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- Jul 25
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Jul 25
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Jul 25
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added dis...
- More News
- 29 Jul
- SplunkLive!; Canberra
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- View all events