Australian enterprise content management (ECM) solutions provider, StoneBridge Systems, has signed an agreement to offer UK-based EngageSciences’ social media marketing platform in Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Networking vendor, Brocade, has appointed Singapore-based Johnson Chiu as Asia-Pacific (APAC) channel director.
OzHub is encouraging Australian governments to set a goal of establishing the nation as the top Cloud-ready spot in Asia-Pacific (APAC) by 2020.
Global IT distributor, Avnet Technology Solutions, has named Darren Adams as its vice-president and general manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), commencing January 28, 2013.
Intel director of regional sales and business development Asia-Pacific, Philip Cronin, reflects on Asia-Pacific challenges and opportunities
Creative software vendor, Adobe, has integrated its field operations across Japan and Asia-Pacific (APAC) to drive sales and support for enterprise and channel customers.
HP continued to dominate the Asia-Pacific server market based on unit shipments with 29.7 per cent share, while IBM led the charge in terms of revenue due to strong mainframe sales, according to the latest market data from Gartner.
The Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan) region will be one of the strongest growth opportunities for enterprise software vendors, according to Gartner.
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement