Australian enterprise content management (ECM) solutions provider, StoneBridge Systems, has signed an agreement to offer UK-based EngageSciences’ social media marketing platform in Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Networking vendor, Brocade, has appointed Singapore-based Johnson Chiu as Asia-Pacific (APAC) channel director.
OzHub is encouraging Australian governments to set a goal of establishing the nation as the top Cloud-ready spot in Asia-Pacific (APAC) by 2020.
Global IT distributor, Avnet Technology Solutions, has named Darren Adams as its vice-president and general manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), commencing January 28, 2013.
Intel director of regional sales and business development Asia-Pacific, Philip Cronin, reflects on Asia-Pacific challenges and opportunities
Creative software vendor, Adobe, has integrated its field operations across Japan and Asia-Pacific (APAC) to drive sales and support for enterprise and channel customers.
HP continued to dominate the Asia-Pacific server market based on unit shipments with 29.7 per cent share, while IBM led the charge in terms of revenue due to strong mainframe sales, according to the latest market data from Gartner.
The Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan) region will be one of the strongest growth opportunities for enterprise software vendors, according to Gartner.
Sign up now »
In the world of data storage technology, there are three fundamental necessities that drive invention: capacity, performance and price. Widespread adoption depends largely on a technology’s ability to deliver all three with the least amount of disruption to the user experience, not on the notion that any single technology can have a de facto impact on the hard drive market.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Bitcoin market price app, 'Bitcoin Alarm,' is carefully cloaked malware
- Google will no longer suppress images in Gmail messages
- Mozilla advises webmasters to implement X-Frame-Options security header
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings