Australian enterprise content management (ECM) solutions provider, StoneBridge Systems, has signed an agreement to offer UK-based EngageSciences’ social media marketing platform in Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Networking vendor, Brocade, has appointed Singapore-based Johnson Chiu as Asia-Pacific (APAC) channel director.
OzHub is encouraging Australian governments to set a goal of establishing the nation as the top Cloud-ready spot in Asia-Pacific (APAC) by 2020.
Global IT distributor, Avnet Technology Solutions, has named Darren Adams as its vice-president and general manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), commencing January 28, 2013.
Intel director of regional sales and business development Asia-Pacific, Philip Cronin, reflects on Asia-Pacific challenges and opportunities
Creative software vendor, Adobe, has integrated its field operations across Japan and Asia-Pacific (APAC) to drive sales and support for enterprise and channel customers.
HP continued to dominate the Asia-Pacific server market based on unit shipments with 29.7 per cent share, while IBM led the charge in terms of revenue due to strong mainframe sales, according to the latest market data from Gartner.
The Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan) region will be one of the strongest growth opportunities for enterprise software vendors, according to Gartner.
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
- Criminals ride Google coattails in DDoS attacks
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads