Australian enterprise content management (ECM) solutions provider, StoneBridge Systems, has signed an agreement to offer UK-based EngageSciences’ social media marketing platform in Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Networking vendor, Brocade, has appointed Singapore-based Johnson Chiu as Asia-Pacific (APAC) channel director.
OzHub is encouraging Australian governments to set a goal of establishing the nation as the top Cloud-ready spot in Asia-Pacific (APAC) by 2020.
Global IT distributor, Avnet Technology Solutions, has named Darren Adams as its vice-president and general manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), commencing January 28, 2013.
Intel director of regional sales and business development Asia-Pacific, Philip Cronin, reflects on Asia-Pacific challenges and opportunities
Creative software vendor, Adobe, has integrated its field operations across Japan and Asia-Pacific (APAC) to drive sales and support for enterprise and channel customers.
HP continued to dominate the Asia-Pacific server market based on unit shipments with 29.7 per cent share, while IBM led the charge in terms of revenue due to strong mainframe sales, according to the latest market data from Gartner.
The Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan) region will be one of the strongest growth opportunities for enterprise software vendors, according to Gartner.
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Box's Box Trust and Box EMM offer better BYOD security
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year