ASI in pictures
News about ASI
Three days of donations have pushed the total raised for homeless youth, the favoured cause of the late Marc Simone from just $2000 to $50,000. His aim was to reach $100,000.
Each year, ASI directors, Ken and Maree Lowe, guide a very personal Bali tour. They invite national key resellers and their partners to the island. It is very much about business leaders sharing their experience and strategies - down to the VW Safari across Bali, python handling and monkey wrestling. They say the annual trip is now so well known that resellers have to get there early and leave late to continue the adventure.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
- Xero: Larking about, Kiwi style...
- World's most powerful life sciences supercomputing facility to stay in Victoria
- Nextgen Networks appoints former AAPT exec as new MD
- More News
- 21 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Melbourne)
- 21 Oct
- DCIM Solutions Architect
- 22 Oct
- NewLease & Microsoft Technical Sessions
- 23 Oct
- NewLease & Red Hat Breakfast Briefing (Sydney)
- View all events