ASI in pictures
News about ASI
Three days of donations have pushed the total raised for homeless youth, the favoured cause of the late Marc Simone from just $2000 to $50,000. His aim was to reach $100,000.
Each year, ASI directors, Ken and Maree Lowe, guide a very personal Bali tour. They invite national key resellers and their partners to the island. It is very much about business leaders sharing their experience and strategies - down to the VW Safari across Bali, python handling and monkey wrestling. They say the annual trip is now so well known that resellers have to get there early and leave late to continue the adventure.
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Cybercriminals target online retail businesses
- Citadel financial malware used in attacking petrochemical companies
- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
- Browser vulnerability caps rough few months for Android security
- Committee backs new hacking powers for ASIO
- Sweeping security law would have computer users surrender privacy
- TIO reveals jump in complaints about mobile data charges
- Mobile Black Spot program to prioritise areas with 'skin in the game'
- Children’s e-Safety Commissioner will have far-reaching online powers
- Mobile Manufacturers Forum backs Telstra’s initiatives for disabled Australians
- Telco complaints hit six-year low
- Orange appoints new Australasian enterprise MD
- Microsoft drives efficiency at Main Roads WA
- More News
- 17 Sep
- NetSuite: The ROI of Cloud Computing for VARs
- 17 Sep
- SAP HR Connect
- 18 Sep
- How the shift to subscription-based licensing is introducing new risks that ever...
- 18 Sep
- National Data Centre Roadshow - Canberra
- View all events