ASI in pictures
News about ASI
Three days of donations have pushed the total raised for homeless youth, the favoured cause of the late Marc Simone from just $2000 to $50,000. His aim was to reach $100,000.
Each year, ASI directors, Ken and Maree Lowe, guide a very personal Bali tour. They invite national key resellers and their partners to the island. It is very much about business leaders sharing their experience and strategies - down to the VW Safari across Bali, python handling and monkey wrestling. They say the annual trip is now so well known that resellers have to get there early and leave late to continue the adventure.
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
- HubSpot's US$100m IPO listing welcomed, but profitability questions raised
- Quantium helps Woolies get personal with customers, CEO says
- Nissan Motorsport revs up sponsorships with CRM
- Twitter Analytics will leave you wishing for more
- How PaaS is helping Volkswagen to deliver customer leads on mobile
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battl...
- Aug 28
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again
- EXPERIENCE IBM CLOUD 2014: Cloud an enabler, analytics a gold mine (+10 photos)
- More News
- 29 Aug
- CA Expo ’14 Perth
- 08 Sep
- ITIL Foundation (incl. Exam)
- 10 Sep
- CPX 2014
- 10 Sep
- IT Leaders Lunch
- View all events