ASI Solutions in pictures
News about ASI Solutions
Interviews about ASI Solutions
Brocade and its partner ASI Solutions, have provided an end-to-end switching infrastructure upgrade for Chevalier College based in the NSW Southern Highlands.
With its Surface Pro 3 now launched, Microsoft has once again revised its list of hand-picked Surface resellers for Australia.
Melbourne-based managed services provider (MSP), Phoenix Austec, has been named WatchGuard Technologies’ highest growth partner in the security vendor’s Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) Elite 2013 sales incentive competition.
ASI Solutions will be rolling out a high performance network based on Brocade ICX switches for Ardent Leisure Group, the owner of the Dreamworld theme park.
The premise: Your business is a start-up in the ICT industry and you have an unlimited amount of money at your disposal. The questions: As the company’s leader, in which technologies would you invest? In what direction would you take your company? Which industries would be best to target, become a niche player in, or attempt to monopolise?
ASI Solutions has developed an iPhone app for the Ashes 2013 series, which has gone live ahead of the match on July 17.
Despite the threat of rising unemployment figures, the IT industry itself has remained remarkably resilient. However, there is a serious shortage of niche skills particularly in high demand areas such as Cloud computing, Big Data and app development.
ASI Solutions has deployed a new core network from Brocade at Kinross Wolaroi School (KWS), an independent regional school in New South Wales.
ASI Solutions has a long history in education, winning its first state-based contract in 1991.
ASI Solutions has been a significant player in Australia’s IT industry for over 20 years. NADIA CAMERON caught up with founders, Ken and Maree Lowe, to discuss milestones along the way and what’s next for this feisty pair.
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Sep 19
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Sep 19
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Sep 19
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- Sep 19
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- More News
- 29 Sep
- Vendor and Supplier Management Workshop
- 30 Oct
- Ovum 2020 Telecoms Summit
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 25 Nov
- GovInnovate Summit
- View all events