ASI Solutions in pictures
News about ASI Solutions
Interviews about ASI Solutions
ASI Solutions founder and director, Maree Lowe, will be stepping back from everyday operations of the business.
ASI Solutions has implemented Brocade MLXe series core routers for communications and data centre service provider, Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC).
Brocade and its partner ASI Solutions, have provided an end-to-end switching infrastructure upgrade for Chevalier College based in the NSW Southern Highlands.
With its Surface Pro 3 now launched, Microsoft has once again revised its list of hand-picked Surface resellers for Australia.
Melbourne-based managed services provider (MSP), Phoenix Austec, has been named WatchGuard Technologies’ highest growth partner in the security vendor’s Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) Elite 2013 sales incentive competition.
ASI Solutions will be rolling out a high performance network based on Brocade ICX switches for Ardent Leisure Group, the owner of the Dreamworld theme park.
The premise: Your business is a start-up in the ICT industry and you have an unlimited amount of money at your disposal. The questions: As the company’s leader, in which technologies would you invest? In what direction would you take your company? Which industries would be best to target, become a niche player in, or attempt to monopolise?
ASI Solutions has developed an iPhone app for the Ashes 2013 series, which has gone live ahead of the match on July 17.
ASI Solutions has a long history in education, winning its first state-based contract in 1991.
ASI Solutions has been a significant player in Australia’s IT industry for over 20 years. NADIA CAMERON caught up with founders, Ken and Maree Lowe, to discuss milestones along the way and what’s next for this feisty pair.
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: Log...
- Huawei's Australian enterprise business posts triple digit revenue growth
- More News
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- View all events