ASI Solutions in pictures
News about ASI Solutions
Interviews about ASI Solutions
UK-based laptop trolley vendor, LapCabby, is expanding into the Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) market through a new distribution agreement with local company, ASI Solutions.
ASI Solutions NSW IT education manager, Marc Simone, lost his life over the weekend while training for a charity event in April.
The 2010 Federal Election was notable for the impact the National Broadband Network (NBN) had on voters. There is little doubt that business was buoyed by the government's NBN push which certainly swung some votes Labor's way.
2012 was a year of change for the channel. Evolving business strategies, keeping up with the demands of new technologies, and running a business with the constraint of a weak economy were just some of the challenges it faced.
It was an unsettled year, a year when economic conditions played a significant role in stifling new business opportunities and project roll outs, a year when the channel saw Cloud computing move forward from discussion to implementation, and a boom in mobility.
Security vendor, WatchGuard, has rewarded its top performing partners in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) with a three-night trip to Shangri-La's Fijian Resort as part of its annual WatchGuard Elite program.
The channel may lead the way in Windows 8 adoption if early indications are any guide as several companies including Data#3, WhiteGold Solutions and ASI Solutions are ready to get on-board.
Industry experts tip the key areas for the channel
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
ASI Solutions has a long history in education, winning its first state-based contract in 1991.
ASI Solutions has been a significant player in Australia’s IT industry for over 20 years. NADIA CAMERON caught up with founders, Ken and Maree Lowe, to discuss milestones along the way and what’s next for this feisty pair.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
As MSPs deploy new applications, their underlying IT infrastructures become more complex. This whitepaper looks into how IBM® SmartCloud Application Performance Management can deliver the insights to minimise issues. By intelligently managing traditional IT, virtualised, cloud and hybrid environments, it helps ensure optimal performance, minimal disruptions and superior end-user experience.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest Jobs
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes