ASI Solutions in pictures
News about ASI Solutions
Interviews about ASI Solutions
ARN's rich editorial initiatives, 5 for 15 and 15 for 15, continue to prove a massive success as as even more ICT industry leaders deliver thought-provoking and telling keys to the channel in 2015.
Brocade has released a new switch to help cope with the explosion in capacity driven by video, along with updates to help transition to software-defined networking (SDN).
ASI Solutions' Nathan Lowe interviewed at the ARN Judges' Lunch on key market plays and key market challenges in 2015
ASI Solutions founder and director, Maree Lowe, will be stepping back from everyday operations of the business.
ASI Solutions has implemented Brocade MLXe series core routers for communications and data centre service provider, Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC).
Brocade and its partner ASI Solutions, have provided an end-to-end switching infrastructure upgrade for Chevalier College based in the NSW Southern Highlands.
With its Surface Pro 3 now launched, Microsoft has once again revised its list of hand-picked Surface resellers for Australia.
Melbourne-based managed services provider (MSP), Phoenix Austec, has been named WatchGuard Technologies’ highest growth partner in the security vendor’s Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) Elite 2013 sales incentive competition.
ASI Solutions has a long history in education, winning its first state-based contract in 1991.
ASI Solutions has been a significant player in Australia’s IT industry for over 20 years. NADIA CAMERON caught up with founders, Ken and Maree Lowe, to discuss milestones along the way and what’s next for this feisty pair.
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- More News
- 26 May
- IM Experience, Brisbane
- 26 May
- SplunkLive! Brisbane
- 26 May
- Entrepreneurial Marketing - Innovative Thinking to Create or Re-Invigorate your ...
- 26 May
- D-Link IP Surveillance Training and Certification
- View all events