ASI Solutions in pictures
News about ASI Solutions
Interviews about ASI Solutions
Melbourne-based managed services provider (MSP), Phoenix Austec, has been named WatchGuard Technologies’ highest growth partner in the security vendor’s Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) Elite 2013 sales incentive competition.
ASI Solutions will be rolling out a high performance network based on Brocade ICX switches for Ardent Leisure Group, the owner of the Dreamworld theme park.
The premise: Your business is a start-up in the ICT industry and you have an unlimited amount of money at your disposal. The questions: As the company’s leader, in which technologies would you invest? In what direction would you take your company? Which industries would be best to target, become a niche player in, or attempt to monopolise?
ASI Solutions has developed an iPhone app for the Ashes 2013 series, which has gone live ahead of the match on July 17.
Despite the threat of rising unemployment figures, the IT industry itself has remained remarkably resilient. However, there is a serious shortage of niche skills particularly in high demand areas such as Cloud computing, Big Data and app development.
ASI Solutions has deployed a new core network from Brocade at Kinross Wolaroi School (KWS), an independent regional school in New South Wales.
UK-based laptop trolley vendor, LapCabby, is expanding into the Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) market through a new distribution agreement with local company, ASI Solutions.
ASI Solutions NSW IT education manager, Marc Simone, lost his life over the weekend while training for a charity event in April.
ASI Solutions has a long history in education, winning its first state-based contract in 1991.
ASI Solutions has been a significant player in Australia’s IT industry for over 20 years. NADIA CAMERON caught up with founders, Ken and Maree Lowe, to discuss milestones along the way and what’s next for this feisty pair.
- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Scott Brinker: Technology is now as much a part of marketing as creative
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz l...
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- More News
- 29 Jul
- SplunkLive!; Canberra
- 05 Aug
- Systems Technology Day - Build Your Own Private Cloud
- 06 Aug
- Oracle Employee Experience Journey Mapping Workshops
- 20 Aug
- Westcon Group Imagine 2014 - Melbourne
- View all events