ASI Solutions in pictures
News about ASI Solutions
Interviews about ASI Solutions
ASI Solutions will be rolling out a high performance network based on Brocade ICX switches for Ardent Leisure Group, the owner of the Dreamworld theme park.
The premise: Your business is a start-up in the ICT industry and you have an unlimited amount of money at your disposal. The questions: As the company’s leader, in which technologies would you invest? In what direction would you take your company? Which industries would be best to target, become a niche player in, or attempt to monopolise?
ASI Solutions has developed an iPhone app for the Ashes 2013 series, which has gone live ahead of the match on July 17.
Despite the threat of rising unemployment figures, the IT industry itself has remained remarkably resilient. However, there is a serious shortage of niche skills particularly in high demand areas such as Cloud computing, Big Data and app development.
ASI Solutions has deployed a new core network from Brocade at Kinross Wolaroi School (KWS), an independent regional school in New South Wales.
UK-based laptop trolley vendor, LapCabby, is expanding into the Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) market through a new distribution agreement with local company, ASI Solutions.
ASI Solutions NSW IT education manager, Marc Simone, lost his life over the weekend while training for a charity event in April.
The 2010 Federal Election was notable for the impact the National Broadband Network (NBN) had on voters. There is little doubt that business was buoyed by the government's NBN push which certainly swung some votes Labor's way.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
ASI Solutions has a long history in education, winning its first state-based contract in 1991.
ASI Solutions has been a significant player in Australia’s IT industry for over 20 years. NADIA CAMERON caught up with founders, Ken and Maree Lowe, to discuss milestones along the way and what’s next for this feisty pair.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
What System Builders Need to Know About Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD)Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Twitter reverses policy that would allow blocked persons to follow user
- Bitcoin market price app, 'Bitcoin Alarm,' is carefully cloaked malware
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings