Vocus Communications’ underlying net profit after tax (NPAT) amounted to $13.6 million in fiscal 2014 after revenue spiked 38 per cent to $92.3m.
New contract wins and growth within its ‘New World’ services business model has contributed towards ASG Group’s strong results for the financial year ending June 30.
The ASG Group will sell its datacentre in the Perth suburb of Bentley following its board’s determination that the facility is a “non-core asset.”
IT services provider, ASG Group, has secured $21 million in incremental deals and is finalising a further $80 million worth of contracts, all of which represent exclusive negotiations.
ASX-listed IT services provider, ASG Group (ASX: ASZ), has landed a $11.5 million ERP contract with the Department of Environment and Primary Industries (DEPI) in Victoria.
IT services provider, ASG Group, has signed a multi-million dollar agreement with Main Roads Western Australia (MRWA), extending existing deals concluded since June to $86 million.
IT services provider ASG Group (ASX:ASZ) has seen a net profit decline of $26.7 million, mainly driven by a $17.7 million impairment charge related to restructuring its balance sheet.
IT services provider ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has come out on top after a competitive tender process to land a master services agreement (MSA) with engineering and project services firm, Clough Limited (ASX: CLO).
- Atlassian resets HipChat passwords after 'suspicious' activity
- The week in security: DDoS rising in Australia, US warns on IoT security
- Make sure ex-employees don’t walk out the door with your data
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Smart Lock for Chromebooks: Pair a phone and you can skip the password
- Kellogg's marketing chief: Marketers in charge of delivering sustainable business growth
- CommBank Australia's top banking brand, finds 2015 list
- Facebook tests delivering tips about your location
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival