Vocus Communications’ underlying net profit after tax (NPAT) amounted to $13.6 million in fiscal 2014 after revenue spiked 38 per cent to $92.3m.
New contract wins and growth within its ‘New World’ services business model has contributed towards ASG Group’s strong results for the financial year ending June 30.
The ASG Group will sell its datacentre in the Perth suburb of Bentley following its board’s determination that the facility is a “non-core asset.”
IT services provider, ASG Group, has secured $21 million in incremental deals and is finalising a further $80 million worth of contracts, all of which represent exclusive negotiations.
ASX-listed IT services provider, ASG Group (ASX: ASZ), has landed a $11.5 million ERP contract with the Department of Environment and Primary Industries (DEPI) in Victoria.
IT services provider, ASG Group, has signed a multi-million dollar agreement with Main Roads Western Australia (MRWA), extending existing deals concluded since June to $86 million.
IT services provider ASG Group (ASX:ASZ) has seen a net profit decline of $26.7 million, mainly driven by a $17.7 million impairment charge related to restructuring its balance sheet.
IT services provider ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has come out on top after a competitive tender process to land a master services agreement (MSA) with engineering and project services firm, Clough Limited (ASX: CLO).
- NSA authorization to collect bulk phone data extended to June 1
- How a Blu-ray disc could install malware on your computer
- The week in security: Superfish a super problem, ransomware too
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Chip makers NXP and Freescale plan merger, focusing on car chips and wearables
- Indian ride-hailing app Ola acquires rival for $200 million
- Silent Circle targets the enterprise with new Blackphone
- Will network disaggregation play in the enterprise?
- Qualcomm puts silicon brain in flagship Snapdragon 820 chip
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey