Vocus Communications’ underlying net profit after tax (NPAT) amounted to $13.6 million in fiscal 2014 after revenue spiked 38 per cent to $92.3m.
New contract wins and growth within its ‘New World’ services business model has contributed towards ASG Group’s strong results for the financial year ending June 30.
The ASG Group will sell its datacentre in the Perth suburb of Bentley following its board’s determination that the facility is a “non-core asset.”
IT services provider, ASG Group, has secured $21 million in incremental deals and is finalising a further $80 million worth of contracts, all of which represent exclusive negotiations.
ASX-listed IT services provider, ASG Group (ASX: ASZ), has landed a $11.5 million ERP contract with the Department of Environment and Primary Industries (DEPI) in Victoria.
IT services provider, ASG Group, has signed a multi-million dollar agreement with Main Roads Western Australia (MRWA), extending existing deals concluded since June to $86 million.
IT services provider ASG Group (ASX:ASZ) has seen a net profit decline of $26.7 million, mainly driven by a $17.7 million impairment charge related to restructuring its balance sheet.
IT services provider ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has come out on top after a competitive tender process to land a master services agreement (MSA) with engineering and project services firm, Clough Limited (ASX: CLO).
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement