Vocus Communications’ underlying net profit after tax (NPAT) amounted to $13.6 million in fiscal 2014 after revenue spiked 38 per cent to $92.3m.
New contract wins and growth within its ‘New World’ services business model has contributed towards ASG Group’s strong results for the financial year ending June 30.
The ASG Group will sell its datacentre in the Perth suburb of Bentley following its board’s determination that the facility is a “non-core asset.”
IT services provider, ASG Group, has secured $21 million in incremental deals and is finalising a further $80 million worth of contracts, all of which represent exclusive negotiations.
ASX-listed IT services provider, ASG Group (ASX: ASZ), has landed a $11.5 million ERP contract with the Department of Environment and Primary Industries (DEPI) in Victoria.
IT services provider, ASG Group, has signed a multi-million dollar agreement with Main Roads Western Australia (MRWA), extending existing deals concluded since June to $86 million.
IT services provider ASG Group (ASX:ASZ) has seen a net profit decline of $26.7 million, mainly driven by a $17.7 million impairment charge related to restructuring its balance sheet.
IT services provider ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has come out on top after a competitive tender process to land a master services agreement (MSA) with engineering and project services firm, Clough Limited (ASX: CLO).
- Why retailers like Home Depot get hacked
- The week in security: OAIC promotes breach notification as Apple, Google hit
- Google reports a 19% jump in US government data requests
- Yahoo slams new 'digital will' law in US, says users have privacy when they die
- Open-source project promises easy-to-use encryption for email, instant messaging and more
- Telstra to invest millions in Etihad Stadium tech upgrade
- Google registers dip in data requests from Australian police
- Wi-Fi group acts to simplify peer-to-peer video, printing and other tasks
- Facebook open sources its mcrouter data-caching tool
- University of Queensland seeks network DDoS mitigation services
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer
- Report: Customer data analysis is up, but execs still rely on intuition for strategic decisions
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment