ASX-listed IT services provider, ASG Group (ASX: ASZ), has landed a $11.5 million ERP contract with the Department of Environment and Primary Industries (DEPI) in Victoria.
IT services provider, ASG Group, has signed a multi-million dollar agreement with Main Roads Western Australia (MRWA), extending existing deals concluded since June to $86 million.
IT services provider ASG Group (ASX:ASZ) has seen a net profit decline of $26.7 million, mainly driven by a $17.7 million impairment charge related to restructuring its balance sheet.
IT services provider ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has come out on top after a competitive tender process to land a master services agreement (MSA) with engineering and project services firm, Clough Limited (ASX: CLO).
IT services provider, ASG Group, has concluded another contract in Western Australia, this time with the Department of Housing for about $11.3 million.
The Western Australian Department of Education has extended its relationship with IT services provider, ASG Group, by awarding it a $14.8 million contract for licences and support services intended to modernise the department’s existing investment in Oracle technology.
ASX-listed IT services provider, ASG Group, has rejected an acquisition bid from US-based global security, aerospace and IT company, Lockheed Martin.
ASG Limited has announced plans to cut its contractor and employee numbers in an attempt at realigning its initiatives for operational efficiency across its lines of business and corporate overhead functions.
Sign up now »
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTMarketing Analytics ManagerNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- In Heartbleed's wake, tech titans launch fund for crucial open-source projects
- UK businesses fail to prepare for upcoming changes to EU data laws
- Criminals have noticed the cloud: attacks on providers on the rise
- Heartbleed prompts joint vendor effort to boost OpenSSL, security
- HTC One (M8) grabs some Apple, Samsung converts
- How to save on mobile plans: Your guide to 16 no-contract carriers
- Career alert: A Master of analytics degree is the ticket -- if you can get into class
- Consumers are still meh about 3D printers
- Average peak broadband connection speeds hit 35.2 Mbps: Report