ARN Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA) in pictures
News about ARN Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA)
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
It's time to recognise female excellence in ICT once again. And there's no better way than through the second annual ARN Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA) which hit the ground running on October 8 when nominations open. They close a fortnight later on October 22.
The six inaugural WIICTA winners were named at sparkling Sydney luncheon at the Ivy Ballroom. Here is the first of two slideshows featuring highlights of the event.
The inaugural ARN Women in ICT Awards have been presented at a lavish luncheon in Sydney.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
The purpose of this paper is to consider the value of a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications. An SSHD is a hybrid storage device that combines a traditional magnetic disk drive and complementary solid state storage to achieve a blend of high capacity and high performance for hot (frequently read) data.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Transform IT security process into business action, CSOs advise
- In Pictures: The biggest Internet security challenges of 2013
- Disqus scrambles after leak fuels Swedish tabloid exposé
- Identity-theft vulnerability fixed in Microsoft Office 365, says security firm
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday reinforces the value of software upgrades
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience