The Obama administration this week teamed with Cisco, Microsoft, HP and others to roll out what it called an "IT Training and Certification Partnership" designed to get thousands of service members into the information technology world.
Effective program needed to secure about 14,000 mobile devices at West Point and Corps of Engineers, Inspector General report says
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide
- Social data tool reveals value of an individual Tweet