Silicon Valley-based, Apigee, recently opened its offices in Australia, picking up three new clients running its application program interface (API).
What’s in a name? Plenty, according to Ingres A/NZ and APAC general manager, Jason Leonidas
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it