Silicon Valley-based, Apigee, recently opened its offices in Australia, picking up three new clients running its application program interface (API).
What’s in a name? Plenty, according to Ingres A/NZ and APAC general manager, Jason Leonidas
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- Scientists create one robot brain to rule them all
- Did Microsoft help seed the market for Windows Store scam apps?
- Chrome for Mac to desert early Intel Mac owners by October
- Mozilla presses forward with new revenue plan, debuts ads in Firefox preview