Silicon Valley-based, Apigee, recently opened its offices in Australia, picking up three new clients running its application program interface (API).
What’s in a name? Plenty, according to Ingres A/NZ and APAC general manager, Jason Leonidas
- CMO Council: CMO/CIO friction inhibiting digital marketing innovation
- Salesforce brings customer strategy mapping to mobile apps
- CMO interview: How Citibank is dishing up targeted customer engagement
- How haptics will transform your gadgets
- Report: Global digital advertising spend propelled by ad tech innovations