Brocade has appointed Benjamin Hickey to the new role of software networking director for Asia Pacific (APAC).
Jamie Lerner has been appointed the new head of Cloud systems and solutions at Seagate.
MapR Technologies has announced the appointment of Justin Bock as country sales manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Sydney based web hosting company Crucial Cloud Hosting have made two key personnel additions since appointment of CEO, Ijan Kruizinga.
Security software vendor, Check Point Software has hired Kurt Hansen as its new regional managing director covering A/NZ.
IT services provider, Datacom, has created a new division, Datacom Solutions that will be led by newly appointed Jonathan Usher.
Another ex-Telstra employee has joined the NBN Co leadership team with Greg Adcock becoming the new COO.
Juniper Networks has hired Greg Yoder as its vice-president, customer service and support, for the Asia Pacific region.
- Life-tracking devices fail privacy, security tests: Symantec
- World Cup fans embrace in-match WiFi, but in-stadium services a security target
- Mitro makes password manager open source as team heads to Twitter
- Microsoft loses appeal to protect offshore email from US warrant
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial