Software company, SugarCRM, has made some changes to its executive management with three new hires. It’s named a new chief customer officer, a chief financial officer as well as an executive vice-president of worldwide sales.
Gavin Struthers is Intel Security's new Asia-Pacific president. He formerly served the company as Intel Security senior vice-president of worldwide channel operations, and has since moved up the ranks.
HR and workforce management provider, Presence of IT, has promoted Shane Grobler as the company’s Co-CEO alongside David Brookes.
Adobe has named Brent Irwin as its new A/NZ manager of partner sales.
The Australian Institute of Project Management has appointed UXC Consulting principal, Ian Sharpe, as its new national president.
Blue Coat Systems has named Damien Manuel as its new chief information security officer for Australia and New Zealand.
After more than four years, McAfee APAC channel and alliance marketing director, Mona Lolas, has left the vendor to take up a new role with software vendor, Integrated Research as its global partner program lead.
Mark Ablett has joined the team at Hitachi Data Systems (HDS).
Westcon Group's newest addition, sales director, David Hook, talks about his new role, what he'll be focusing on and what are some of the hottest trends in business.
- Google cracks down on ad-injecting Chrome extensions
- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration