Jamie Lerner has been appointed the new head of Cloud systems and solutions at Seagate.
MapR Technologies has announced the appointment of Justin Bock as country sales manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Sydney based web hosting company Crucial Cloud Hosting have made two key personnel additions since appointment of CEO, Ijan Kruizinga.
Security software vendor, Check Point Software has hired Kurt Hansen as its new regional managing director covering A/NZ.
IT services provider, Datacom, has created a new division, Datacom Solutions that will be led by newly appointed Jonathan Usher.
Another ex-Telstra employee has joined the NBN Co leadership team with Greg Adcock becoming the new COO.
Juniper Networks has hired Greg Yoder as its vice-president, customer service and support, for the Asia Pacific region.
Software vendor, SiteCore has hired Owen Brandt as its alliance director across A/NZ.
Sign up now »
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
- U.S. retailers insist on PIN requirement in smartcard rules
- Commonwealth pact to encourage collaboration on African online security
- Android malware detection boosted by university research
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile