Business technology solutions company, Data#3 Limited, has appointment Ray Merlano as General Manager - Queensland, following the retirement of Mark Esler, after 30 years with the company.
Brocade has appointed Benjamin Hickey to the new role of software networking director for Asia Pacific (APAC).
Jamie Lerner has been appointed the new head of Cloud systems and solutions at Seagate.
MapR Technologies has announced the appointment of Justin Bock as country sales manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Sydney based web hosting company Crucial Cloud Hosting have made two key personnel additions since appointment of CEO, Ijan Kruizinga.
Security software vendor, Check Point Software has hired Kurt Hansen as its new regional managing director covering A/NZ.
IT services provider, Datacom, has created a new division, Datacom Solutions that will be led by newly appointed Jonathan Usher.
Another ex-Telstra employee has joined the NBN Co leadership team with Greg Adcock becoming the new COO.
- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Video advertising dominates latest IAB online expenditure report
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing