Sydney-based enterprise distributor, Nextgen Distribution, has been appointed to the Nimble Storage Partner Work as a value-added distributor for New Zealand.
Kenneth Arredondo has been appointed president and general manager of Asia Pacific and Japan at CA Technologies.
Founder and major shareholder of Australian IT management services company, DWS, Danny Wallis, has retired as CEO to serve as non-executive chairman.
Automation and management solutions provider, Clarity OSS, will be without a chief executive officer (CEO) for more than three months as Jon Newbery prepares for surgery.
Hosting and Cloud services provider, Parallels, has appointed Pavel Ershov as vice-president of its services provider business in Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Wynyard Group has appointed Caroline Cull as partner sales director, a new role created to accelerate sales through partner distribution channels.
As part of its shift from New Zealand to the United States, online accounting software vendor, Xero, has invested in North America with the addition of a new chairman to its board and the appointment of two senior executives.
Melbourne-based financial services provider, Computershare, will be under new leadership in the 2015 fiscal year as chief executive officer and president, Stuart Crosby, has advised the company he will step down on June 30.
Sign up now »
The IT Service Providers Bench marking Study was conducted in February 2013 by Decision Tree Labs and commissioned by Autotask. The study results indicate a strong shift toward utilizing business metrics to ensure long-term business health and growth. The charts that follow are intended to serve as benchmarks for IT service providers worldwide.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Data privacy must unify IT engineering, legal and policy objectives, CPO warns
- OAIC fetes Telstra privacy failure
- The week in security: Apple details iOS security as Bitcoin hacked again, XP next
- Juniper Networks not giving up firewall patent fight vs. Palo Alto Networks
- iPhone Air: Latest iPhone 6 concept video has fanboys fired up
- 8 attributes of the successful CMO
- Foxtel employs wearable technology to give AFL fans a more sensory experience
- Social Media Getting More Spontaneous and Less Personal
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner