Macquarie Telecom chairman and non-executive director, Robert Kaye, has retired to pursue personal interests.
Smart Technologies has extended its agreement with Westcon Group to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), authorising the value-added distributor (VAD) to supply its enterprise collaboration products to its local resellers.
Chris Hilderbrand has been named as Acronis’ new vice president for global channel sales.
IBM has confirmed that veteran, Andrew Stevens, has retired from his post as the company’s Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) managing director.
WhiteGold Solutions has signed a distribution partnership with LogRhythm to plug the remaining gap in its security portfolio.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise announced the appointment of Matthieu Destot as Asia-Pacific vice president of sales.
Actifio announced the addition of Bjorn Engelhardt, Ratan Tipirneni and M.J. Golibart to its global management team.
It has taken Adobe a mere month to find a new managing director, with the vendor naming Chris Skelton as the new head of its Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) business.
- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Scott Brinker: Technology is now as much a part of marketing as creative
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships