Juniper Networks has confirmed it has replaced its Asia-Pacific senior vice-president, Hansjoerg Wagner, with APAC service provider sector vice-president, Wendy Koh.
Panasonic’s Australian Business Systems Group has appointed Ted Cofie as group manager of its unified communications arm.
Intel is continuing its fight for tablet market share with the appointment of Daniel Anderson to the newly-created position of tablet marketing manager for Australia and New Zealand.
Anthony Simonsen will leave his post at Equinix to take over as Avaya Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) managing director from April 7.
Telstra has expanded its executive committee with the appointment of Mark Buckman and Mike Wright as managing directors of its media and marketing, and networks groups, respectively.
Sydney-based enterprise distributor, Nextgen Distribution, has been appointed to the Nimble Storage Partner Work as a value-added distributor for New Zealand.
Kenneth Arredondo has been appointed president and general manager of Asia Pacific and Japan at CA Technologies.
Founder and major shareholder of Australian IT management services company, DWS, Danny Wallis, has retired as CEO to serve as non-executive chairman.
Sign up now »
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size