Macquarie Telecom chairman and non-executive director, Robert Kaye, has retired to pursue personal interests.
Smart Technologies has extended its agreement with Westcon Group to Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), authorising the value-added distributor (VAD) to supply its enterprise collaboration products to its local resellers.
Chris Hilderbrand has been named as Acronis’ new vice president for global channel sales.
IBM has confirmed that veteran, Andrew Stevens, has retired from his post as the company’s Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) managing director.
WhiteGold Solutions has signed a distribution partnership with LogRhythm to plug the remaining gap in its security portfolio.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise announced the appointment of Matthieu Destot as Asia-Pacific vice president of sales.
Actifio announced the addition of Bjorn Engelhardt, Ratan Tipirneni and M.J. Golibart to its global management team.
It has taken Adobe a mere month to find a new managing director, with the vendor naming Chris Skelton as the new head of its Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) business.
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites