Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has appointed Kiwa Stevenson as its director of services for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Melbourne-based license distributor, NewLease, has appointed Chris Sharp as vice-president of its ‘emerging markets’ business.
Perth-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) vendor, Decimal Software, has appointed its second chief executive (CEO) in about four months.
Westcon Group has promoted David Hook to sales director for Australia, effective November 1.
Ruckus Wireless has announced the appointment of Dan Rabinovitsj as chief operations officer.
WatchGuard’s new A/NZ country manager hopes to continue the strategy established by his predecessor.
Telephony vendor, 3CX, has signed Adelaide’s Leader Systems to distribute its Windows-based voice over IP (VoIP) PBX product, 3CX Phone System, in Australia.
Massachusetts-based datacentre infrastructure vendor, SimpliVity, has confirmed its move into Asia-Pacific and Japan (APJ) and has appointed Distribution Central (DC) to aid in its expansion.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers