US-based wireless vendor, Ruckus Wireless, has appointed Kash Shaikh as its new global head of marketing.
Chris Fry, former head of engineering at Twitter and Salesforce.com, has joined the board of advisors at Bigcommerce.
Internode founder and NBNco director, Simon Hackett, has joined the board of battery manufacturer Redflow.
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has appointed Kiwa Stevenson as its director of services for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Melbourne-based license distributor, NewLease, has appointed Chris Sharp as vice-president of its ‘emerging markets’ business.
Perth-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) vendor, Decimal Software, has appointed its second chief executive (CEO) in about four months.
Westcon Group has promoted David Hook to sales director for Australia, effective November 1.
Ruckus Wireless has announced the appointment of Dan Rabinovitsj as chief operations officer.
- IT staff bearing brunt of EU General Data Protection Regulation planning
- Industry calls for more proportional limits to metadata retention
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
- Hackers shakedown businesses by encrypting their websites
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities