Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has appointed Kiwa Stevenson as its director of services for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Melbourne-based license distributor, NewLease, has appointed Chris Sharp as vice-president of its ‘emerging markets’ business.
Perth-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) vendor, Decimal Software, has appointed its second chief executive (CEO) in about four months.
Westcon Group has promoted David Hook to sales director for Australia, effective November 1.
Ruckus Wireless has announced the appointment of Dan Rabinovitsj as chief operations officer.
WatchGuard’s new A/NZ country manager hopes to continue the strategy established by his predecessor.
Telephony vendor, 3CX, has signed Adelaide’s Leader Systems to distribute its Windows-based voice over IP (VoIP) PBX product, 3CX Phone System, in Australia.
Massachusetts-based datacentre infrastructure vendor, SimpliVity, has confirmed its move into Asia-Pacific and Japan (APJ) and has appointed Distribution Central (DC) to aid in its expansion.
- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
- The Google shakeup continues: Andy Rubin is out
- ACMA, Privacy Commissioner to collaborate on spam, telemarketing issues
- Activewear startup turns to unified cloud platform to support e-commerce growth
- Data retention is necessary red tape: Turnbull
- Apple surrenders top tablet satisfaction spot to Amazon
- Sony's new mobile chief has hands full as handsets struggle
- IBM joins Tencent to target China's growing enterprise cloud market
- Samsung attacks Chinese rivals with new mid-range Galaxy phones
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Some Aussie businesses using DevOps to improve customer engagement and reduce IT spend: report