UXC Limited has appointed Peter Grimes as its sales director of strategic accounts.
Australian network and datacentre conglomerate, Nextgen Group, has a new CEO – David Yuile. He most recently served as the company’s managing director, a newly created role that he filled for only five months.
Enterprise content management (ECM) company, Hyland, has extended its reach into Australia with the appointment of its first country manager. Bob Dunn has been named to the role and he will be based in the company’s Sydney office.
US-based wireless vendor, Ruckus Wireless, has appointed Kash Shaikh as its new global head of marketing.
Chris Fry, former head of engineering at Twitter and Salesforce.com, has joined the board of advisors at Bigcommerce.
Internode founder and NBNco director, Simon Hackett, has joined the board of battery manufacturer Redflow.
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has appointed Kiwa Stevenson as its director of services for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Melbourne-based license distributor, NewLease, has appointed Chris Sharp as vice-president of its ‘emerging markets’ business.
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Canadian banks play hard ball with Apple Pay's moving north
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC