Apple's share price has declined to $US392.05, wiping 44.16 per cent or $US310.05 of the value of each AAPL share since September 2012 (the stock closed at $US702.10 on September 19), and dropping to its lowest level since December 2011. In the first quarter of the year Apple was one of the worst performers of the S&P 500 in what is being described as a crisis among investors.
Apple makes more from its iTunes and accessories than its rivals make from selling mobile phones, a new report has revealed.
Thinks Apple's focus on a very small number of things, works well for them. But Page says: "I find that unsatisfying".
Sales of the iPhone 4 and 4S have been so astronomical it will be a long time before Samsung can catch up
Apple's late co-founder Steve Jobs reportedly offered ousted Mark Hurd, former CEO of HP, support following the sexual harassment scandal that resulted in his resignation in 2010.
Qualcomm opens CES 2013 with a baffling keynote speech featuring a surprise appearance from Steve Ballmer, Sesame Street's Big Bird, excerpts of graphic violence from Blade 2, Sesame Street's Big Bird, and Desmond Tutu.
Updated plans are now available, unfortunately for Apple employees the building won't be opening until 2016
Apple will hold three major product launches in 2013, including the long-awaited Apple Television, a new Retina display iPad mini and MacBook Air, a new, thinner 10in iPad, a new iPhone, iOS 7, Mac OS X 10.9, a new radio service, and more, an analyst has predicted.
Does the sentiment towards Apple follows the same pattern as Apple's share price? Is there a media conspiracy against Apple? Why does it seem that there is more negative coverage than positive coverage of Apple? We examine the situation.
Sign up now »
Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia