News Corp Australia chief information officer, Tom Quinn, has outlined the company's technological strategy as it shifts gears in the face of major disruption.
Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
Cisco's senior vice-president of global Cloud sales and go to market discusses the company's plan to help push its ambitious new Cloud platform, InterCloud, through the channel.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) kicked off its Re:Invent 2013 event in Las Vegas with a host of new announcements.
MuleSoft Asia-Pacific vice-president, Will Bosma, characterises APIs as being “this year’s take on last year’s services.”
As developers warm up to the idea of creating and integrating applications via Web-based API (application programming interface), Silicon Valle- based API Management vendor Mashery is planning to ride this wave into 2013.
Oracle said that no court has ever found that APIs for software like Java are ineligible for copyright protection, in its objection to Google's request that the court make a summary judgment on Oracle's copyright allegations.
Macquarie Telecom subsidiary, Ninefold has introduced the first public cloud storage service in Australia.
Silicon Valley-based, Apigee, recently opened its offices in Australia, picking up three new clients running its application program interface (API).
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
- The ratings: Most net neutrality groups get poor grades for funding transparency
- Advocacy groups accused of obscuring corporate ties in net neutrality debate
- Secretive funding fuels ongoing net neutrality astroturfing controversy
- OS X Yosemite uptake climbs to 13% in first week
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers