News Corp Australia chief information officer, Tom Quinn, has outlined the company's technological strategy as it shifts gears in the face of major disruption.
Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
Cisco's senior vice-president of global Cloud sales and go to market discusses the company's plan to help push its ambitious new Cloud platform, InterCloud, through the channel.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) kicked off its Re:Invent 2013 event in Las Vegas with a host of new announcements.
MuleSoft Asia-Pacific vice-president, Will Bosma, characterises APIs as being “this year’s take on last year’s services.”
As developers warm up to the idea of creating and integrating applications via Web-based API (application programming interface), Silicon Valle- based API Management vendor Mashery is planning to ride this wave into 2013.
Oracle said that no court has ever found that APIs for software like Java are ineligible for copyright protection, in its objection to Google's request that the court make a summary judgment on Oracle's copyright allegations.
Macquarie Telecom subsidiary, Ninefold has introduced the first public cloud storage service in Australia.
Silicon Valley-based, Apigee, recently opened its offices in Australia, picking up three new clients running its application program interface (API).
- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it