As part of its global expansion aspirations, Megaport has signed Kiwi telecommunications wholesaler, Vibe Communications, to bridge the connectivity gap for customers operating in both Australia and New Zealand.
News Corp Australia chief information officer, Tom Quinn, has outlined the company's technological strategy as it shifts gears in the face of major disruption.
Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
Cisco's senior vice-president of global Cloud sales and go to market discusses the company's plan to help push its ambitious new Cloud platform, InterCloud, through the channel.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) kicked off its Re:Invent 2013 event in Las Vegas with a host of new announcements.
MuleSoft Asia-Pacific vice-president, Will Bosma, characterises APIs as being “this year’s take on last year’s services.”
As developers warm up to the idea of creating and integrating applications via Web-based API (application programming interface), Silicon Valle- based API Management vendor Mashery is planning to ride this wave into 2013.
Oracle said that no court has ever found that APIs for software like Java are ineligible for copyright protection, in its objection to Google's request that the court make a summary judgment on Oracle's copyright allegations.
Silicon Valley-based, Apigee, recently opened its offices in Australia, picking up three new clients running its application program interface (API).
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Obama pushes for net neutrality, opposes data localization in trade pact
- New ransomware avoids hitting the same victim twice
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015
- Why virtual reality is opening a new world for customer interaction