A10 Networks has collaborated with Cisco to integrate its Thunder application delivery controllers with Cisco's application centric infrastructure fabric.
The keys to 2015 from industry leaders
As part of its global expansion aspirations, Megaport has signed Kiwi telecommunications wholesaler, Vibe Communications, to bridge the connectivity gap for customers operating in both Australia and New Zealand.
News Corp Australia chief information officer, Tom Quinn, has outlined the company's technological strategy as it shifts gears in the face of major disruption.
Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
Cisco's senior vice-president of global Cloud sales and go to market discusses the company's plan to help push its ambitious new Cloud platform, InterCloud, through the channel.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) kicked off its Re:Invent 2013 event in Las Vegas with a host of new announcements.
MuleSoft Asia-Pacific vice-president, Will Bosma, characterises APIs as being “this year’s take on last year’s services.”
Silicon Valley-based, Apigee, recently opened its offices in Australia, picking up three new clients running its application program interface (API).
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Canadian banks play hard ball with Apple Pay's moving north
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC