Spending on IT in Australia is forecast to grow 3.2 per cent in 2013, reaching $75.7 billion, according to research firm, Gartner.
Many things in life need to be done as a team. Take hockey for example. Not everyone can be in the goals and not everyone can be the half back or wing. The team needs to work together to compliment the skills of each other to finally drive the ball through and score a goal. Life is full of situations where teams are required and IT is no exception.
In the world of retail and professional IT services, balancing hard fought margins and sustainability with non-profit generating activities, like staff support and training, are an ever present nightmare.
The BI tools market in Asia Pacific grew 7.7 per cent and was estimated to be worth US$445.30 million in 2008 despite the global economic crisis, said IDC Wednesday.
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia