Australian telecommunications services provider, Anittel, recorded a net loss of $915,000 for the first half of the 2014 financial year, ended December 31, 2013.
Anittel will become a reseller for BigAir Group following the Australian fixed wireless company’s purchase of Anittel’s hosting and infrastructure business.
ASX-listed IT services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has renewed $3.5 million worth of customer contracts in Victoria.
ASX-listed services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has secured a $3 million equipment financing facility from the Commonwealth Bank (CBA).
ASX-listed IT services provider Anittel Group has signed an new agreement to provide Infrastructure-as a-Service to the Tasmanian Government.
ICT services provider Anittel has reported a $7.3 million net loss for the year as it adapts its business model to take advantage of the Cloud.
The Federal Government plans to inject $8.9 million to fund building a Tropical Knowledge and Innovation Centre (TKIC) at the James Cook University (JCU) campus in Townsville, Queensland.
ASX-list ICT services provider, Anittel, (ASX:AYG) has secured a five-year contract with the Tasmanian Government to roll out a new communications system.
Axxis, Accord Technologies, Aspirence, D2K Townsville, Netrics, and Anittel. These are the companies that Peter Kazacos’ Hostech has acquired in a year of massive growth.
When it comes to his success, Anittel founder and CEO, Peter Kazacos, does not dwell on former glories. And why would he? The three year-old services company is successful in its own right, nabbing ARN’s SMB Reseller of the Year gong two years in a row.
Sign up now »
ABT Online, an IBM® Business Partner, needed to refresh its ageing multi-platform managed services infrastructure to support existing enterprise clients and to serve new small to medium business customers.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile