It isn’t easy out there. Over the past quarter, some resellers have hit the wall and consolidation is rife at all levels of the channel, according to key industry players who also expect to see more big deals like the Dicker Data takeover of Express Data and a further squeezing of margins, the latter contributing to some poor results for some tier-one resellers.
Australian telecommunications services provider, Anittel, recorded a net loss of $915,000 for the first half of the 2014 financial year, ended December 31, 2013.
Anittel will become a reseller for BigAir Group following the Australian fixed wireless company’s purchase of Anittel’s hosting and infrastructure business.
ASX-listed IT services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has renewed $3.5 million worth of customer contracts in Victoria.
ASX-listed services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has secured a $3 million equipment financing facility from the Commonwealth Bank (CBA).
ASX-listed IT services provider Anittel Group has signed an new agreement to provide Infrastructure-as a-Service to the Tasmanian Government.
ICT services provider Anittel has reported a $7.3 million net loss for the year as it adapts its business model to take advantage of the Cloud.
The Federal Government plans to inject $8.9 million to fund building a Tropical Knowledge and Innovation Centre (TKIC) at the James Cook University (JCU) campus in Townsville, Queensland.
Axxis, Accord Technologies, Aspirence, D2K Townsville, Netrics, and Anittel. These are the companies that Peter Kazacos’ Hostech has acquired in a year of massive growth.
When it comes to his success, Anittel founder and CEO, Peter Kazacos, does not dwell on former glories. And why would he? The three year-old services company is successful in its own right, nabbing ARN’s SMB Reseller of the Year gong two years in a row.
Sign up now »
The IT Service Providers Bench marking Study was conducted in February 2013 by Decision Tree Labs and commissioned by Autotask. The study results indicate a strong shift toward utilizing business metrics to ensure long-term business health and growth. The charts that follow are intended to serve as benchmarks for IT service providers worldwide.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTMarketing Analytics ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- Data breaches can be traced back to nine attack 'patterns', says Verizon report
- SMS spam rises in UK as 'accident compensation' scammers get busy
- Verizon breach report makes case for behavioral analytics
- NSA spying revelations have tired out China's Huawei
- Coding error protects some Android apps from Heartbleed
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development