A slower than expected roll-out of unified communications technologies to the Tasmanian Government has proven to be the determining factor in Anittel’s financials.
It isn’t easy out there. Over the past quarter, some resellers have hit the wall and consolidation is rife at all levels of the channel, according to key industry players who also expect to see more big deals like the Dicker Data takeover of Express Data and a further squeezing of margins, the latter contributing to some poor results for some tier-one resellers.
Australian telecommunications services provider, Anittel, recorded a net loss of $915,000 for the first half of the 2014 financial year, ended December 31, 2013.
Anittel will become a reseller for BigAir Group following the Australian fixed wireless company’s purchase of Anittel’s hosting and infrastructure business.
ASX-listed IT services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has renewed $3.5 million worth of customer contracts in Victoria.
ASX-listed services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has secured a $3 million equipment financing facility from the Commonwealth Bank (CBA).
ASX-listed IT services provider Anittel Group has signed an new agreement to provide Infrastructure-as a-Service to the Tasmanian Government.
ICT services provider Anittel has reported a $7.3 million net loss for the year as it adapts its business model to take advantage of the Cloud.
Axxis, Accord Technologies, Aspirence, D2K Townsville, Netrics, and Anittel. These are the companies that Peter Kazacos’ Hostech has acquired in a year of massive growth.
When it comes to his success, Anittel founder and CEO, Peter Kazacos, does not dwell on former glories. And why would he? The three year-old services company is successful in its own right, nabbing ARN’s SMB Reseller of the Year gong two years in a row.
- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
- Smart city control networks being architected more securely than SCADA
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- Workers at U.S. nuclear regulator fooled by phishers
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB