Australian telecommunications company, Inabox Group, has purchased the business of IT and Cloud services provider, Anittel, for about $9.88 million in cash and shares.
Anittel has posted a $3 million loss in its full year results after a year of transition to Cloud and infrastructure based services.
A slower than expected roll-out of unified communications technologies to the Tasmanian Government has proven to be the determining factor in Anittel’s financials.
It isn’t easy out there. Over the past quarter, some resellers have hit the wall and consolidation is rife at all levels of the channel, according to key industry players who also expect to see more big deals like the Dicker Data takeover of Express Data and a further squeezing of margins, the latter contributing to some poor results for some tier-one resellers.
Australian telecommunications services provider, Anittel, recorded a net loss of $915,000 for the first half of the 2014 financial year, ended December 31, 2013.
Anittel will become a reseller for BigAir Group following the Australian fixed wireless company’s purchase of Anittel’s hosting and infrastructure business.
ASX-listed IT services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has renewed $3.5 million worth of customer contracts in Victoria.
ASX-listed services provider, Anittel (ASX:AYG) has secured a $3 million equipment financing facility from the Commonwealth Bank (CBA).
Axxis, Accord Technologies, Aspirence, D2K Townsville, Netrics, and Anittel. These are the companies that Peter Kazacos’ Hostech has acquired in a year of massive growth.
When it comes to his success, Anittel founder and CEO, Peter Kazacos, does not dwell on former glories. And why would he? The three year-old services company is successful in its own right, nabbing ARN’s SMB Reseller of the Year gong two years in a row.
- Cabinet Office seeking suppliers for GOV.UK Verify
- Ofcom fended off 1,600 cyberattacks in two months, FoI request reveals
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015