A new report shows just how much smartphone users love Facebook, checking it as much as 14 times a day. In advance of Thursday's Facebook phone announcement, this could be good news for the social network.
Twenty-seven per cent of communications service providers (CSPs) has no strategy for Big Data analytics in 2013, and the vast amount of information they hold about their subscribers remains “largely untapped,” according to research firm, Analysys Mason.
The worldwide enterprise Cloud-based services market will grow from $US18.3 billion in 2012 to $US21.9bn in 2017 according to research company, Analysys Mason.
International analyst, Analysys Mason, will soon roll out a new Asia–Pacific regional research programme that will deliver in-depth analysis of the challenges and opportunities surrounding the region’s telecommunications market.
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia