One of the secured creditors of Synergy Plus, GE Capital, is set to receive a full payout.
Synergy Plus Operations, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Synergy Plus (ASX:SNR), has gone into receivership.
ASX-listed integrator, Synergy Plus, has mapped its plans for the next year and has set its sights on expanding its play in the education market beyond its Queensland focus.
Services provider, Synergy Plus, has recorded a positive 2010 financial year result with profit before tax reaching $780,000.
ASX-listed IT service provider, Synergy Plus, is looking to acquire mobility solutions provider, AirData.
AirData has signed on to sell the latest mobile tracking solution from Pitney Bowes. The mobile systems integrator is headed by ex-Commander enterprise group manager, Steve Evans.
AirData wins Wavelink's 2008 Partner of the Year award
Sign up now »
As MSPs deploy new applications, their underlying IT infrastructures become more complex. This whitepaper looks into how IBM® SmartCloud Application Performance Management can deliver the insights to minimise issues. By intelligently managing traditional IT, virtualised, cloud and hybrid environments, it helps ensure optimal performance, minimal disruptions and superior end-user experience.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB