Axis Communications and Open Platform Systems (OPS), an Australian value-added distributor of IT network access equipment, have extended their distribution agreement into the New Zealand market.
Backup and disaster recovery vendor, Unitrends, has inked a distribution deal with Connector Systems Australia to bring unified data protection to the A/NZ region.
Software company, SAP, has inked an agreement with independent business technology solutions provider, Datacom.
ICT service provider, ZettaServe, has been awarded a five year, $13.5 million contract by the Department of Housing WA.
ASX-listed ICT services provider, Data#3 (ASX:DTL), has inked a multi-year, multi-million dollar outsourcing agreement with Queensland’s Ipswich City Council (ICC).
Electronic products vendor, Sony Australia, has selected integrated telecommunications, managed hosting and Cloud company, Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) to deliver mobile and data network services across its A/NZ fleet.
ICT solutions provider, Huawei, has signed an agreement with New Zealand network operator, 2degrees, to deploy a 4G network in early 2014.
UK-based laptop trolley vendor, LapCabby, is expanding into the Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) market through a new distribution agreement with local company, ASI Solutions.
Sign up now »
The ascension into the cloud has become a popular strategy for Australian businesses that want to increase efficiencies, resources and mobility. What are your peers and competitors doing to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the cloud and how are they addressing the challenges?
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Data privacy must unify IT engineering, legal and policy objectives, CPO warns
- OAIC fetes Telstra privacy failure
- The week in security: Apple details iOS security as Bitcoin hacked again, XP next
- Juniper Networks not giving up firewall patent fight vs. Palo Alto Networks
- iPhone Air: Latest iPhone 6 concept video has fanboys fired up
- 8 attributes of the successful CMO
- Foxtel employs wearable technology to give AFL fans a more sensory experience
- Social Media Getting More Spontaneous and Less Personal
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner