Californian flash storage vendor, Tintri, has signed Observatory Crest as its first distributor in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Sydney-based networking hardware vendor, NetComm Wireless, has opened shop in Tokyo, Japan, two months after it signed a distribution agreement with Kanematsu Communications which marked its entry into the market.
ESET is continuing its Australian growth drive through the appointment of Sydney-based supplier, Open Channel Solutions, as value-added distributor (VAD) for the local market.
IT services provider, ASG Group, has secured $21 million in incremental deals and is finalising a further $80 million worth of contracts, all of which represent exclusive negotiations.
Axis Communications and Open Platform Systems (OPS), an Australian value-added distributor of IT network access equipment, have extended their distribution agreement into the New Zealand market.
Backup and disaster recovery vendor, Unitrends, has inked a distribution deal with Connector Systems Australia to bring unified data protection to the A/NZ region.
Software company, SAP, has inked an agreement with independent business technology solutions provider, Datacom.
ICT service provider, ZettaServe, has been awarded a five year, $13.5 million contract by the Department of Housing WA.
- New NSA-funded programming language could close long-standing security holes
- Three warning signs that email is malicious
- Cisco gains strength in next-gen firewalls via Sourcefire code
- Phishing attacks take £30 million toll as UK online bank fraud rises
- Wikileaks outs latest FinFisher 'government spyware' that anti-virus can't spot
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer