Californian flash storage vendor, Tintri, has signed Observatory Crest as its first distributor in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Sydney-based networking hardware vendor, NetComm Wireless, has opened shop in Tokyo, Japan, two months after it signed a distribution agreement with Kanematsu Communications which marked its entry into the market.
ESET is continuing its Australian growth drive through the appointment of Sydney-based supplier, Open Channel Solutions, as value-added distributor (VAD) for the local market.
IT services provider, ASG Group, has secured $21 million in incremental deals and is finalising a further $80 million worth of contracts, all of which represent exclusive negotiations.
Axis Communications and Open Platform Systems (OPS), an Australian value-added distributor of IT network access equipment, have extended their distribution agreement into the New Zealand market.
Backup and disaster recovery vendor, Unitrends, has inked a distribution deal with Connector Systems Australia to bring unified data protection to the A/NZ region.
Software company, SAP, has inked an agreement with independent business technology solutions provider, Datacom.
ICT service provider, ZettaServe, has been awarded a five year, $13.5 million contract by the Department of Housing WA.
- Critical vulnerability in Git clients puts developers at risk
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year