Californian flash storage vendor, Tintri, has signed Observatory Crest as its first distributor in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Sydney-based networking hardware vendor, NetComm Wireless, has opened shop in Tokyo, Japan, two months after it signed a distribution agreement with Kanematsu Communications which marked its entry into the market.
ESET is continuing its Australian growth drive through the appointment of Sydney-based supplier, Open Channel Solutions, as value-added distributor (VAD) for the local market.
IT services provider, ASG Group, has secured $21 million in incremental deals and is finalising a further $80 million worth of contracts, all of which represent exclusive negotiations.
Axis Communications and Open Platform Systems (OPS), an Australian value-added distributor of IT network access equipment, have extended their distribution agreement into the New Zealand market.
Backup and disaster recovery vendor, Unitrends, has inked a distribution deal with Connector Systems Australia to bring unified data protection to the A/NZ region.
Software company, SAP, has inked an agreement with independent business technology solutions provider, Datacom.
ICT service provider, ZettaServe, has been awarded a five year, $13.5 million contract by the Department of Housing WA.
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites