Californian flash storage vendor, Tintri, has signed Observatory Crest as its first distributor in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Sydney-based networking hardware vendor, NetComm Wireless, has opened shop in Tokyo, Japan, two months after it signed a distribution agreement with Kanematsu Communications which marked its entry into the market.
ESET is continuing its Australian growth drive through the appointment of Sydney-based supplier, Open Channel Solutions, as value-added distributor (VAD) for the local market.
IT services provider, ASG Group, has secured $21 million in incremental deals and is finalising a further $80 million worth of contracts, all of which represent exclusive negotiations.
Axis Communications and Open Platform Systems (OPS), an Australian value-added distributor of IT network access equipment, have extended their distribution agreement into the New Zealand market.
Backup and disaster recovery vendor, Unitrends, has inked a distribution deal with Connector Systems Australia to bring unified data protection to the A/NZ region.
Software company, SAP, has inked an agreement with independent business technology solutions provider, Datacom.
ICT service provider, ZettaServe, has been awarded a five year, $13.5 million contract by the Department of Housing WA.
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
- Is data on your new Lollipop Android device encrypted? Maybe not
- D-Link patches router, says more fixes are on the way
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities