adobe in pictures
News about adobe
Interviews about adobe
A judge has approved a US$415 million settlement in a Silicon Valley employee hiring case, calling the amount "substantial" to settle claims that Apple, Google, Adobe Systems and Intel conspired not to hire each other's workers.
A proposed US$415 million settlement between tech workers and Intel, Google, Apple and Adobe Systems is likely to be approved by the judge, according to some of the lawyers in the case.
Adobe has named Brent Irwin as its new A/NZ manager of partner sales.
Security firm, Trend Micro, has identified an unpatched vulnerability in Adobe Flash player for Windows.
Hoping to avoid a potentially embarrassing trial, Google, Apple, Intel and Adobe have increased their offer to $415 million [m] to settle a lawsuit that accuses them of cutting secret deals not to hire each other's workers.
More than a dozen Romanian non-governmental organizations are protesting new cybersecurity legislation passed by the parliament last week that would force businesses to provide the country's national intelligence agencies with access to their data without a court warrant.
The Software Alliance (BSA) has settled a case with a Victorian-based architectural drafting business, after handing out $118,000 fine for using a number of unlicensed software programs.
Adobe has adopted Splunk software and Cloud services as its operational Intelligence platform.
Features about adobe
Former Homeland Security and NSA consultant Steve Miller discusses the new threats in the market, nation state actors and the sophistication of criminal entities now targeting Australian businesses and government departments.
Now that ghosts and goblins have cleared the way for the turkeys and reindeer, the prime holiday picture-taking season is upon us. To avoid getting disappointing photos that you can't reshoot, you can follow these tips to increase your photographic prowess and take better pictures with any camera...including your iPhone.
This may be the last time that Adobe will be releasing new versions of its products all at once, according to Adobe digital media product marketing manager, Michael Stoddart.
Adobe has released its long-awaited and highly controversial Creative Cloud suite of applications for both longtime professional devotees and the newcomers it hopes to attract.
Discover the software alternatives when you unplug the Creative Suite drip
Adobe's move to Creative Cloud offers a chance to overhaul its software in exciting ways – but it could leave the company damaged if customers aren't won over.
Are you pissed off at Adobe yet? If the answer is yes, then you're not alone.
Oracle surprised many tech industry observers by announcing Thursday it would pay US$871 million for marketing automation software vendor Eloqua. The move seemed a bit unlikely given the amount of sales and marketing software Oracle already had.
While apologies from BP to the world regarding its environmental disaster and even from a U.S. Congressman to BP have stolen headlines of late, the tech industry has not been without its fair share of apologies during the first half of 2010 either.
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: Log...
- More News
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- View all events