Printing supplies wholesaler, Tonnex, has gone into liquidation after 16 years in business.
Kaseya has improved its core IT, Cloud and mobility management solutions with the launch of the latest version of its Cloud-based management software.
Newly-appointed One Telecom and iBoss International receivers have terminated supply arrangements with Telstra which has subsequently resulted in the unrecoverable loss of all ONEseniors landline telephone numbers amid the debacle.
Telecommunications company, Vocus, is rushing to reconnect services interrupted by the court-ordered administration of iBoss International last week, which subsequently hit sister company, One Telecom, but is not promising that all services can be reactivated.
ASX-listed IT services firm Sirius Corporation has sacked half of its staff following its collapse due to a lack of funds, administrators say.
Perth-based IT services provider, XciteLogic, has gone into administration.
Invigor Group is taking legal action against KIT in the US after misrepresenting its finances
Technology and services giant, HP, has announced its latest IT Performance Suite.
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential