Printing supplies wholesaler, Tonnex, has gone into liquidation after 16 years in business.
Kaseya has improved its core IT, Cloud and mobility management solutions with the launch of the latest version of its Cloud-based management software.
Newly-appointed One Telecom and iBoss International receivers have terminated supply arrangements with Telstra which has subsequently resulted in the unrecoverable loss of all ONEseniors landline telephone numbers amid the debacle.
Telecommunications company, Vocus, is rushing to reconnect services interrupted by the court-ordered administration of iBoss International last week, which subsequently hit sister company, One Telecom, but is not promising that all services can be reactivated.
ASX-listed IT services firm Sirius Corporation has sacked half of its staff following its collapse due to a lack of funds, administrators say.
Perth-based IT services provider, XciteLogic, has gone into administration.
Invigor Group is taking legal action against KIT in the US after misrepresenting its finances
Technology and services giant, HP, has announced its latest IT Performance Suite.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers