ASX-listed IT services firm Sirius Corporation has sacked half of its staff following its collapse due to a lack of funds, administrators say.
Perth-based IT services provider, XciteLogic, has gone into administration.
Invigor Group is taking legal action against KIT in the US after misrepresenting its finances
Technology and services giant, HP, has announced its latest IT Performance Suite.
ASX-listed Connxion Limited (ASX:CXN) has placed its managed services subsidiaries Sonnet Networks, Sonnet Corporation and Sonnet Enterprise Services into voluntary administration.
Creditors of software specialist distributor, Manaccom, have accepted the Company’s Deed Of Company Arrangement (DoCA) and it will be closed in the near future.
Former accountant found guilty of stealing over $19 million from electronics retailer and sentenced to a non-parole period of five years.
Touchbase Australia has gone into administration.
Sign up now »
Radicati Market Quadrants illustrate how individual vendors fit within a specific technology market, classifying them as niche specialists, up-and-coming pioneers, today’s top players or yesterday’s leaders. In August 2013, Radicati used this model t o assess and compare 14 cloud business email providers, including Google.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile