Printing supplies wholesaler, Tonnex, has gone into liquidation after 16 years in business.
Kaseya has improved its core IT, Cloud and mobility management solutions with the launch of the latest version of its Cloud-based management software.
Newly-appointed One Telecom and iBoss International receivers have terminated supply arrangements with Telstra which has subsequently resulted in the unrecoverable loss of all ONEseniors landline telephone numbers amid the debacle.
Telecommunications company, Vocus, is rushing to reconnect services interrupted by the court-ordered administration of iBoss International last week, which subsequently hit sister company, One Telecom, but is not promising that all services can be reactivated.
ASX-listed IT services firm Sirius Corporation has sacked half of its staff following its collapse due to a lack of funds, administrators say.
Perth-based IT services provider, XciteLogic, has gone into administration.
Invigor Group is taking legal action against KIT in the US after misrepresenting its finances
Technology and services giant, HP, has announced its latest IT Performance Suite.
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities