Printing supplies wholesaler, Tonnex, has gone into liquidation after 16 years in business.
Kaseya has improved its core IT, Cloud and mobility management solutions with the launch of the latest version of its Cloud-based management software.
Newly-appointed One Telecom and iBoss International receivers have terminated supply arrangements with Telstra which has subsequently resulted in the unrecoverable loss of all ONEseniors landline telephone numbers amid the debacle.
Telecommunications company, Vocus, is rushing to reconnect services interrupted by the court-ordered administration of iBoss International last week, which subsequently hit sister company, One Telecom, but is not promising that all services can be reactivated.
ASX-listed IT services firm Sirius Corporation has sacked half of its staff following its collapse due to a lack of funds, administrators say.
Perth-based IT services provider, XciteLogic, has gone into administration.
Invigor Group is taking legal action against KIT in the US after misrepresenting its finances
Technology and services giant, HP, has announced its latest IT Performance Suite.
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Camio turns your spare phone or tablet into Dropcam
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement