Melbourne-based Kloud Solutions has purchased a 50 percent stake in Cloud dev-ops and automation consulting firm ICE Systems.
Sydney-based Web hosting provider, Crucial, has acquired domain hosting and registration company, AVS Networks for an undisclosed sum.
OpenText has acquired Actuate Corporation.
BAE Systems has completed its deal to acquire Perimeter Internetworking Corporation that trades as SilverSky.
Cognizant announced it has acquired Odecee, an Australian vendor of enterprise mobility, web and Cloud solutions.
Lenovo’s acquisition of Motorola Mobility from Google is complete.
Architecture vendor, Gigamon, signed Arrow ECS as distributor for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) in September 2013 as one of the first steps in developing a dynamic channel organisation to address the specific needs of the region.
Telstra has taken yet another step in evolving Network Application and Services (NAS) arm, this time with the acquisition of Queensland-based information security, network and data management provider, Bridge Point.
With the rapid evolution of technology and the gradual expansion of Australia’s NBN, significant developments are taking place in areas such as the digital delivery of medical service. Hot on the heels of CSC’s acquisition of iSoft, ARN spoke to CSC Australia national director for health services, Lisa Pettigrew, on what lies ahead for eHealth in Australia.
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label