Architecture vendor, Gigamon, signed Arrow ECS as distributor for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) in September 2013 as one of the first steps in developing a dynamic channel organisation to address the specific needs of the region.
Telstra has taken yet another step in evolving Network Application and Services (NAS) arm, this time with the acquisition of Queensland-based information security, network and data management provider, Bridge Point.
UXC Consulting has acquired cyber security company, Saltbush Group.
Australian managed services provider (MSP), Brennan IT, is prepared to spend $30 million in the coming year as part of an aggressive pursuit for acquisitions and investments within infrastructure.
Telstra has made an investment in signature and digital transaction management (DTM) company, DocuSign, which it will both use and resell.
Cloud services and digital media networking company, j2 Global, has entered the web and Cloud hosting market through the acquisition of the assets of Melbourne-based Web24.
Data#3 has already commenced its return from one of its more challenging years with the purchase of business and technology consultancy, Business Aspect Group, for $6 million in cash.
Acronis has acquired Cloud backup company, BackupAgent, as part of its promise to enable managed services providers (MSPs), hosting companies, and telecommunications operators in taking complete data protection services to market.
With the rapid evolution of technology and the gradual expansion of Australia’s NBN, significant developments are taking place in areas such as the digital delivery of medical service. Hot on the heels of CSC’s acquisition of iSoft, ARN spoke to CSC Australia national director for health services, Lisa Pettigrew, on what lies ahead for eHealth in Australia.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers