Telecommunications company, Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC), has sold its entire 10 per cent stake in rival company, Amcom Telecommunications (ASX:AMM). It was listed on the ASX that Vocus has divested its interest in 26,639,915 ordinary shares in the company, signifying a last push to get its merger deal through.
UXC subsidiary, Oxygen Business Solutions has acquired the business assets of SAP hybris systems integrator, Contiigo.
Amcom Chairman, Tony Grist, has come out stating his confusion over why TPG would want to disrupt Vocus’ proposed $635 million acquisition of the Perth-based telco.
Optus parent company, Singapore Telecommunications (Singtel), has entered into a conditional agreement to acquire managed security services provider, Trustwave.
TPG is set to acquire iiNet for about $1.4 billion. iiNet chairman, Michael Smith, said the board viewed it as a significant reward for shareholders who have shown their faith in iiNet.
Melbourne-based Kloud Solutions has purchased a 50 percent stake in Cloud dev-ops and automation consulting firm ICE Systems.
Sydney-based Web hosting provider, Crucial, has acquired domain hosting and registration company, AVS Networks for an undisclosed sum.
OpenText has acquired Actuate Corporation.
With the rapid evolution of technology and the gradual expansion of Australia’s NBN, significant developments are taking place in areas such as the digital delivery of medical service. Hot on the heels of CSC’s acquisition of iSoft, ARN spoke to CSC Australia national director for health services, Lisa Pettigrew, on what lies ahead for eHealth in Australia.
- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount
- Synology patches serious flaws in its network-attached storage devices
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB