NBN Co has bought TransACT/iiNet’s| fibre-to-the-premises (FTTP) network in the ACT for about $9 million.
US-based software defined networking (SDN) vendor, Cyan, has laid out its A/NZ expansion plans.
Australian-owned IP PBX systems company, Vixtel, has completed the acquisition of Silicon Valley based glass phone developer, CloudTC, for an undisclosed figure.
MYOB Holdings subsidiary, MYOB Finance NZ Limited, has inked an agreement to purchase Media Transfer Services (MTS) company, BankLink.
ICT services and solutions vendor, Dimension Data (DiData), has fully acquired privately owned Australian managed security services provider (MSSP), earthwave Corporation.
British satellite telecommunications solutions provider, Inmarsat, has acquired Auburn (Sydney) based specialist company, TC Communications.
Data intelligence and insights vendor, Veda, has acquired independent financial and supplier risk assessment provider, Corporate Scorecard (CSC), to strengthen its position in the commercial credit and supplier risk space.
Cloud computing vendor, Citrix, has inked a distribution deal with Wavelink, following Citrix’s acquisition of mobile device management company, Zenprise, in January.
With the rapid evolution of technology and the gradual expansion of Australia’s NBN, significant developments are taking place in areas such as the digital delivery of medical service. Hot on the heels of CSC’s acquisition of iSoft, ARN spoke to CSC Australia national director for health services, Lisa Pettigrew, on what lies ahead for eHealth in Australia.
Sign up now »
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputation
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Security intelligence maps out Wotif.com’s online journey
- Researcher finds latest Office zero-day was first used in 2009
- Yahoo discloses user data requests from US law enforcement agencies
- Proposed e-license plates can be altered remotely and may be used to track you
- Why we can't stop malicious insiders
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide
- Social data tool reveals value of an individual Tweet