Telco TPG has been fined $400,000 for blocking access to emergency numbers for customers with unpaid bills.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner has found Telstra breached the privacy of more than 15,000 customers.
Telecommunications provider, Telstra, yesterday paid the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) an administrative penalty of $510,000 for failing to provide timely new urban landline customer connections in the 2012 to 2013 financial year.
Australia’s peak telecommunications consumer advocate has called on Telcos to reveal internal complaint data while setting targets for complaint reduction.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has today announced it has "taken action" against two pre-paid, international calling card providers, claiming they failed to make required critical information summaries available to Australian consumers.
Vodafone has introduced new mobile plans that will enable its customers to limit global roaming bill shock.
Australian telecommunications industry body, Communications Alliance, has announced key guidance on how the telecommunications industry can comply with new requirements to notify customers about their monthly usage.
For people who are either unfamiliar with the do’s and don'ts of the Internet, or who would just like to get a glimpse of what being online is all about, including its potential thrills and pitfalls, the Australian government has introduced an online guide.
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets