Telecommunications provider, Telstra, yesterday paid the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) an administrative penalty of $510,000 for failing to provide timely new urban landline customer connections in the 2012 to 2013 financial year.
Australia’s peak telecommunications consumer advocate has called on Telcos to reveal internal complaint data while setting targets for complaint reduction.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has today announced it has "taken action" against two pre-paid, international calling card providers, claiming they failed to make required critical information summaries available to Australian consumers.
Vodafone has introduced new mobile plans that will enable its customers to limit global roaming bill shock.
Australian telecommunications industry body, Communications Alliance, has announced key guidance on how the telecommunications industry can comply with new requirements to notify customers about their monthly usage.
For people who are either unfamiliar with the do’s and don'ts of the Internet, or who would just like to get a glimpse of what being online is all about, including its potential thrills and pitfalls, the Australian government has introduced an online guide.
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) says mobile carriers must come clean on exactly how their exorbitant global roaming fees are derived.
Apps, smartphones and the demand for access to content and media anywhere and on any device has led to 71 per cent of Australians using a Cloud service, whether they know it or not, according to a study by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
Sign up now »
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile